OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

you're right.

i havent looked at prices lately but they were selling for 220-250 a little after release and quickly climbed to 275+.

they go for 300-350 easily depending on size.

they will only continue to rise as pairs are "drying up"
Thanks. Going to show his *** this post, lol.

My roommate wants a pair of mambacurials and I am trying to explain that it would be better and cheaper to get them sooner than later. He thinks the prices on ebay will drop in the future. Who's right?

I believe for the next while or so the MC will stay in $260-$300 range. But a while from now that's a different story

Last edited:
Amnesties?!?
happy.gif
Elaborate , what and when !!!

Hi.
I Sold some asg area 72 Kobe's on eBay.
Now the buyer mails me about missing cardboard insoles.
What is he talking about.
They came with them (whatever they are), in the us?
Here in Europe they def. did not

If it was so important to him, that was his responsibility to ask prior to bidding or buying. Sounds like a nit picker who just wants to attempt a discount by playing games.

My small collection.

Enjoy!

Super nice, beyond great and any other compliment goes to you. However, the "small collection" remark screams that you're begging for attention and/or just bragging. And yes, I'm probably mentioning this because I am jealous but its also true. A collection like yours will grab attention no matter if ya just posted pics with no text. You really don't have to rub it in by calling it small. I suppose 99.9% of the rest of us would have to refer to our mere pairs as microscopic in comparison. And again, YES IM JEALOUS.

Super nice, beyond great and any other compliment goes to you. However, the "small collection" remark screams that you're begging for attention and/or just bragging. And yes, I'm probably mentioning this because I am jealous but its also true. A collection like yours will grab attention no matter if ya just posted pics with no text. You really don't have to rub it in by calling it small. I suppose 99.9% of the rest of us would have to refer to our mere pairs as microscopic in comparison. And again, YES IM JEALOUS.

If you paid retail for all those shoes including for the elites and the multiple ids, that is roughly over $5000 spent on one style of shoes. Wow. I'm jealous too tho lol nice collection

Super nice, beyond great and any other compliment goes to you. However, the "small collection" remark screams that you're begging for attention and/or just bragging. And yes, I'm probably mentioning this because I am jealous but its also true.
Man, he went all out. I probably love the 8s as much as him but I'm not spending the $$$ for the Sparks.

I agree it's sort of a humble brag, especially to get all of the shoes out of the box line them and take a picture. Regardless, he's one of the few here with every pair. I'll never have the X-Mas or Sparks due to the price. But don't be jealous. Never allow yourself to be envious ness of what the next man has. Just do your best, realize your potential and don't stress. I went hard on the Lebrons but I was never able to get the Quick Strikes. There were people posting EXTs (some with multiples...hmm how bot that). But in the end, were just consumers, Nike is going to keep making shoes, especially with the current shoe "culture."

KCBruins, those Graffiti pics are great. Make them look appealing. So, Graffiti or Free Gums? I like the Frees because of the color and the writing versus the volt, grays and strokes of the Graffiti.

The buying / selling / trading needs to stop.
Some of you guys don't have a clue either. Your comment is deleted so you keep posting it?

Learn to be discrete and PM. COMMON SENSE.

"Purp fades will haunt your dreams." TRUUUUEE.

Lol pffft. The light pink toe guard wrap kills the fades for me. I love everything about the shoe but can't get past that pink. Lil darker shade would've been killer. But hey, I'm glad y'all like em.

Also chia, I hope you don't go for too much of a come up on those 10.5 mcs I hooked ya up with unless ya plan to share lol. Although, given how much that hook has cost ya on Kobe 8s maybe I shouldn't mind XD

Hey Nike. Amnesties sigh

Lol pffft. The light pink toe guard wrap kills the fades for me. I love everything about the shoe but can't get past that pink. Lil darker shade would've been killer. But hey, I'm glad y'all like em.

Also chia, I hope you don't go for too much of a come up on those 10.5 mcs I hooked ya up with unless ya plan to share lol. Although, given how much that hook has cost ya on Kobe 8s maybe I shouldn't mind XD

Hey Nike. Amnesties sigh

lol hold up are you the seller I got them from on Ebay? I do remember the seller being from Boston. I still remember seeing this GIANT stem in the box it was really funny hahaha. I'm not trying to make money off them, I just wanted to sell them to get a size 11 but i'm skeptical of kicks crew so I'm probably just going to squeeze into the 10.5

Hey Nike. Amnesties sigh

lol hold up are you the seller I got them from on Ebay? I do remember the seller being from Boston. I still remember seeing this GIANT stem in the box it was really funny hahaha. I'm not trying to make money off them, I just wanted to sell them to get a size 11 but i'm skeptical of kicks crew so I'm probably just going to squeeze into the 10.5

still dunno how I got that in there lol, ya you popped up in here like a day later n figured you'd put 2 n 2 togetha I'm just bustin ya haha no worries.

No Amnesties I guess out vipers, maybe some Ids n I'm out :frown:

still dunno how I got that in there lol, ya you popped up in here like a day later n figured you'd put 2 n 2 togetha I'm just bustin ya haha no worries.

No Amnesties I guess out vipers, maybe some Ids n I'm out
frown.gif

wow man I never realized that lol, well good looks 230 at that time was a good deal, it was my first Kobe (up to 15 pairs now) so I wasn't sure about the sizing and the 10.5 is a little tight, regardless I am happy with the purchase I would like to size swap but oh well, lol yeah that stem made me laugh though hahahaha that was great

If you paid retail for all those shoes including for the elites and the multiple ids, that is roughly over $5000 spent on one style of shoes. Wow. I'm jealous too tho lol nice collection
I kinda realize that tooo :tongue: But at least I'm not buying drugs or booze.  Thanks!
Thanks! I made sure to change my remarks! Everyone's collection is to each of their own and I'm sure it's great no matter how many pairs. I just really enjoy this model line from Kobe. I went HAM on them and really like the shoe and all of the color ways.
Man, he went all out. I probably love the 8s as much as him but I'm not spending the $$$ for the Sparks.

I agree it's sort of a humble brag, especially to get all of the shoes out of the box line them and take a picture. Regardless, he's one of the few here with every pair. I'll never have the X-Mas or Sparks due to the price. But don't be jealous. Never allow yourself to be envious ness of what the next man has. Just do your best, realize your potential and don't stress. I went hard on the Lebrons but I was never able to get the Quick Strikes. There were people posting EXTs (some with multiples...hmm how bot that). But in the end, were just consumers, Nike is going to keep making shoes, especially with the current shoe "culture."

KCBruins, those Graffiti pics are great. Make them look appealing. So, Graffiti or Free Gums? I like the Frees because of the color and the writing versus the volt, grays and strokes of the Graffiti.
Thanks! I changed the "small" didn't mean to offend people, I was trying to be funny....guess not. Both! Graffiti and Gums! LOL

awesome, i definitely need more 8s

btw, what team does this kobe guy plays for?
Who's Kobe? HAHAHAHA

Back
Top Bottom