OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I stated a few months back there won't be a Laker GR anymore. If anything, it would be a limited release, a true QS. Is this the "disregard info and latch on to one mistake" portion? :lol: If you CANNOT contribute new info(or any at all), I guess it's safe to say that you're limited to a spectator on this thread. Just be thankful for whatever info, new peeps on here are like spoiled little kids wanting everything when they want it and how they want it.

Kid gonna act like I owe anyone anything.

I don't know who you relating to but you ain't gotta defend yourself to anyone. If people feel the way they feel then that's how they feel. I state I want a laker color way that's how I feel. I got on this thread to find out info and interact. If that make me a spectator so be it. I got just as many Kobe's or more then half the people on here.

If you know info share it. Unless you sworn to secrecy. Just stupid to drop by with a teaser here there and get people wondering. Live the guessing in excitement for kids on Christmas. I'm an adult.

Haha that's pretty cool, Nick Young at your gym.  I never see any celebrities at my gym.  I think the reason is because the gym I go to is a school gym, not one of those membership gyms.

Lol nah fam it's a quiet, small gym. It's a gym a part of LA Mission college, a community college here in SFV. I've heard rumors from people there how various players worked out there, not only Nick Young but even Paul George during the summer.

New? I've been on NT longer than YOU.

When did I ever say you owe anyone anything? Don't get upset because I call you out on your bull ****.

It's ok homie I know exactly what you saying. You basically saying. He says info like he telling us stuff like he knows it but don't really prove it or it's something we could already assume are self. For instance "the Kobe 9 will be Kobe's 9th shoe with Nike"

nah, not mad bro. Just wondering why this guy's on my case. Anyway, *clicks block member*
Only two more Kobe 8 colorways(+ that new teal/yellow viper) left after the mine grey/Dion Waiter cw... Just looking forward to the Xmas 8. It's the year of the horse next year right?

Oh no, he blocked me. :frown:

When did I ever say you owe anyone anything? Don't get upset because I call you out on your bull ****.

It's ok homie I know exactly what you saying. You basically saying. He says info like he telling us stuff like he knows it but don't really prove it or it's something we could already assume are self. For instance "the Kobe 9 will be Kobe's 9th shoe with Nike"

You see it.

S
nah, not mad bro. Just wondering why this guy's on my case. Anyway, *clicks block member*
Only two more Kobe 8 colorways(+ that new teal/yellow viper) left after the mine grey/Dion Waiter cw... Just looking forward to the Xmas 8. It's the year of the horse next year right?

So you saying its gonna be another Xmas 8? I take it they limiting us to one color per month

Lets all be cool. I'm here to learn facts. Talk to cool people and find out correct info about the Kobe's. All I'm asking Kobe over bron and any one else if you know something don't tease us. Just let us know

i don't care about the argument whatsoever, but i found it funny that your join date is 2 years later than the guy you were talking to.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
honestly... not even that special. Everyone wants these because they can't have them. If they dropped first in huge quantities they would be looked at as average

QFT.

Those are toooo basic for MY tastes, those would sit, IMO, in areas where there are few laker fans.

Last edited:
Alright, should I buy the Pit Vipers? I mean, I like the mint color that I think really fresh, and purple is my school color; so I might wanna wear it at the football game against Oregon in Oct. 12. But I'm not really sure that I'm sold on to the

Pit Vipers, probably since I saw Milk Snakes and Supernaturals (which I am still having a hard time finding either of them because of my 7.5 size)

Any ideas?

Last edited:
i really hate the marketing of Nike. When all star player already wear a new signature shoes at the start of the season, but Kobe need to wear the 8 again at Christmas? WTF

Alright, should I buy the Pit Vipers? I mean, I like the mint color that I think really fresh, and purple is my school color; so I might wanna wear it at the football game against Oregon in Oct. 12. But I'm not really sure that I'm sold on to the

Pit Vipers, probably since I saw Milk Snakes and Supernaturals (which I am still having a hard time finding either of them because of my 7.5 size)

Any ideas?

Supernaturals

honestly... not even that special. Everyone wants these because they can't have them. If they dropped first in huge quantities they would be looked at as average

they LOOK REALLY CLEAN. for sure they would've sold really well. But yeah, it's not that great. I'll cop it, but it's not Fades level.

i really hate the marketing of Nike. When all star player already wear a new signature shoes at the start of the season, but Kobe need to wear the 8 again at Christmas? WTF

I mean, we can look at it two ways, the 8 is so good that we can't get enough. The second is, we need the 9 already. :nerd:
yeah, it's pretty weird that we're getting another one. It's never been done so it's really weird.

I'm not complaining if the 8 gets new releases for 4-5 more months. I love this model so much that I'm in no hurry for the 9.

Back
Top Bottom