OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Straight Doritos lol if any of you watch Mr Foamer Simpsons videos on youtube, he does general sneaker reviews, this sounds like something he'd say, because he uses some of the craziest slang i've ever heard.

I have no idea what straight doritos means though. 
indifferent.gif
that foamer simpson is pretty funny man lol someone posted his review on the easter 8s when they were about to release... Kobes favorite Iphone apps located on the inner part of the Outsole XD

Last edited:

that foamer simpson is pretty funny man lol someone posted his review on the easter 8s when they were about to release... Kobes favorite Iphone apps located on the inner part of the Outsole XD
lmfao yeah i remmeber the stuff he says im like how do you think of that on the fly like that. kobes fav apps LOL

Haha I remember that one:

Nike needs to hire the man, because that video alone made me want the shoes all the more, though I already thought they were fire beforehand.

Clear on the toe box will yellow on the Easters [emoji]128565[/emoji]

Last edited:
I really want a colorway BASED on the lebron 9 summit lake hornet colorway,

what I mean is, I love the light blue and light purple color combination,

not a hype beast here, so I don't want the show to be titled "summit lake hornets" just like the combo

I really want a colorway BASED on the lebron 9 summit lake hornet colorway,
what I mean is, I love the light blue and light purple color combination,
not a hype beast here, so I don't want the show to be titled "summit lake hornets" just like the combo
u mean draft day lol

Back
Top Bottom