OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I need these good consultation if I miss out on taxis.
sick.gif

Need some help here.  What condition would you say the shoes are in by looking at the soles?    Have they been worn a lot?

Need some help here.  What condition would you say the shoes are in by looking at the soles?    Have they been worn a lot?
look really worn, if they legit and you wanna buy I wouldn't pay more than retail-$40. (depends if sportspack or enabled)

Last edited:
yeah they look to be in very good condition. I won a pair on ebay the other day. The lack of releases got me looking for older colorways haha

They look really worn? 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways... They had the red boas at my local champs. Two pairs size 13. Their # is (626) 962-6433

hahaha alright guys, thanks!  I'm going to try and purchase them! 
Find out if you get the sport pack and etc too.  They look pretty new, you can tell when the herringbone pattern is still sharp (the traction), If someone uses them to ball the traction usually would look more dull.  Also the shozoku symbol usually fades a bit if you ball in them.  The picture the symbol looks good still.  He prob used them to walk around or played in them lightly.  Doesnt hurt to ask.  Good luck. 

Last edited:

Find out if you get the sport pack and etc too.  They look pretty new, you can tell when the herringbone pattern is still sharp (the traction), If someone uses them to ball the traction usually would look more dull.  Also the shozoku symbol usually fades a bit if you ball in them.  The picture the symbol looks good still.  He prob used them to walk around or played in them lightly.  Doesnt hurt to ask.  Good luck. 
These are the supernaturals.  Not sure what the sports pack is? 

look really worn, if they legit and you wanna buy I wouldn't pay more than retail-$40. (depends if sportspack or enabled)
. Ask him for inside the pics you'll be able to tell if ther is crazy sock lint and stuff

Mamba returns to practice!  Those Gradient IV Homes are
pimp.gif
You sure this ain't old bruh???

Kobe's been rocking the Almost-Baldy for about a year now...

Plus, that looks like JERRY BUSS over there in the Cut in the middle of a Pre-Season Interview with Reggie Miller. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom