OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

got a bruised heel from the 8s. its the lunarlon not having enough impact protection when you land. switched to the zoom insole and gives you better support when you land
THIS right here is my One of my Few Gripes about the 8's...

There should have been Zoom in the Heel... not even the Forefoot as much... just the HEEL.

It could've been placed underneath OR Inside of the Lunarlon and it would stop the Bottoming Heel Issue. Alot of times, they're building a Signature shoe for a Player and forget about the Consumer who 99% of the time, doesn't have the Option of wearing a New Pair Everyday.

Same goes with the Outsole... I understand why they Peaked the Herringbone on the Bottom, but maybe that should've been for Kobe ONLY.

The Traction wears down way too Easily... and again, Kobe Bryant never has this issue b/c he plays in a New Pair Every Game. There shouldn't have been Any "Great China" and I understand they play on Outdoor Courts more often..... but, whatever happened to Universally Good Traction on Sneakers throughout the world???

Just little things that Nike Basketball needs to keep in mind when designing "Signature" Shoes. 
grin.gif

Last edited:
On the Kobe 9 topic, my heart is upset I hate them. But my wallet is screaming for joy that I'll save a ton. Guess I will take some of those saved funds and do my best to make my 8 collection as near as complete as I can get it. The ones I want that I'm missing are ASG, and Sparks. Unfortunately, I dont believe I'll ever land a pair of sparks. Just can't see finding for $350 or under and thats my limit.

Kobe 8 Christmas 639522-001 are set to release in December

And exactly WHERE is this Information coming from...???

you may be able to take that style number, provide it to a nike chat rep, and get more details.

I remember dudes getting the infrared 6 pack sku and getting some info months before the pack was released and much before it was announced.

^^^ Yea bro, my thing is, that Style Number has been out, but do we really know that it's a "Christmas" Kobe?

And I doubt the Nike Rep would know anything besides maybe the Colorway... it's just So Up In the Air to be THIS Close to the Holiday Season.

On the Kobe 9 topic, my heart is upset I hate them. But my wallet is screaming for joy that I'll save a ton. Guess I will take some of those saved funds and do my best to make my 8 collection as near as complete as I can get it. The ones I want that I'm missing are ASG, and Sparks. Unfortunately, I dont believe I'll ever land a pair of sparks. Just can't see finding for $350 or under and thats my limit.
Same. I'll just focus on picking up the 8's I still don't have. BHM, ASG, Graffitti, PP, etc.

^^^ Yea bro, my thing is, that Style Number has been out, but do we really know that it's a "Christmas" Kobe?

And I doubt the Nike Rep would know anything besides maybe the Colorway... it's just So Up In the Air to be THIS Close to the Holiday Season.
Says so on the madrid site which has been right, its right next to the kd vi christmas and lebron xi christmas. They wouldn't leave kobe out of the pack.

Asked a nike rep, no info at this time. I'm thinking red flags might come up for some product codes they can't reveal info for, they have to be in the system

Last edited:
It's crazy we haven't seen the Kobe yet. People are worried but we haven't seen the kds either and last year by this time we knew what the kds and lebrons would look like. I didn't see the Kobe's last year til a week after Nike announced them. But me seeing the Christmas we let me know if I've bought my last 8 or not

A really clean shoe Im happy with it. Only thing Id change is the 3m to a black kobe symbol. Im still happy with =)

^ maybe, but I am not sure, because the new socks are black, yellow, and green glow and most times they try and make them match with the shoe

Last edited:
If that purple/yellow pit viper colorway releases over all of the other dope Laker colorways we've seen...:smh:

For the gazillionth time the new pit vipers are these

There will be a Christmas 8 2.0 why would what seems to be a big retailer overseas make up a sku for them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom