OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I am looking for socks that match the Kobe 8 ASG, any suggestions?
sport turqoise with orange accent nike elite socks

venice beach kobe socks (stadium grey, turqoise and orange i believe)

challenge red kobe socks (red orange and grey)

I have these and they all work =P

maybe you can get the black nba socks that he wore in the asg as well. i cnat find those =(

Anyone know what happened to the rumored wtk release on the 5th? havent seen them on anyone calender 

I'll have to see more pics of different colorways of the 9's before I make a decision.

In the meantime need, WTK's, Sparks, and Mambacurials to complete my collection then I'll be completely happy! Looking for a size 9 if anyone has any leads for me, would be much appreciated!

Last edited:
I'll have to see more pics of different colorways of the 9's before I make a decision.

In the meantime need, WTK's, Sparks, and Mambacurials to complete my collection then I'll be completely happy! Looking for a size 9 if anyone has any leads for me, would be much appreciated!
not to be rude bro, but just about anyone would be satisfied if they had these grails in their collection
tongue.gif

I'm a size 9 and need those as well. If they are located, deathmatch for them?

I wear low cut socks all the time... they are no show and I do occasionally get the question if I wear socks. I usually say that I don't for a reaction lol but I couldn't ruin a pair of sulfurs that way!

socks or no socks?

i dont know where you guys find no show socks like that
laugh.gif
that actually stay on your foot while playing ball
I've got on no shows.  Target is usually where I buy them but I agree, they're not the best to play ball in.

I used to double up on low cut socks for bball but since I've been introduced to elites there is no going back. I'd rock quarter elites if I could find them.

Those were a size 11. He had it in his sig. If you NT from your phone (like I do) change it to desktop view instead of mobile and you can catch some good stuff in the sig section. Just a little tip if you didn't know

I'm good on that supposed 9... With all the ASG/Area 72 talk the last few pages I'm really glad to have picked up a DS sz10.5 pair for $190 this past weekend. Love them, so nice in person.
Pizza Pizza. I was lucky enough to cop those for retail. I liked them but the colorway kinda didn't fit well with me. I think the ASGs and the Fireworks look pretty similar. I would have to go with the fireworks. Looking for a 9.5/10. 

> Any US release date on the Fireworks? Or is it completely Asia exclusive? 
Those were a size 11. He had it in his sig. If you NT from your phone (like I do) change it to desktop view instead of mobile and you can catch some good stuff in the sig section. Just a little tip if you didn't know
Thanks buddy. I haven't been able to see sigs and **** lol. Repped 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom