OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm a size 9 and need those as well. If they are located, deathmatch for them?

We could, or just treat them like kids in a divorce lol. You get them one week, and I'll take them the next! Either way one of us has to find them tho!

Just saw this on the release calendar for December 2nd (for oz)

Kobe  8 SYS QS
‘What the’ (orange/night)

Time to get excited!!!

Last edited:
any sites with Kobe 8s for retail in size 11? and can use some codes?

only site is Footlocker with the grey/orange PP's

Give me two minutes.

Just called. 1 store in Australia is getting them. Did not confirm or deny if they had only one FSR. But did mention they will most likely do a raffle
Okay, SO... is this supposed to be the "What The Kobe" OR are these a New "Orange/Night" Colorway we haven't seen yet...???

nobody is completely shut out from any release. I've gotten limited sneakers before through raffles and ndc. If I had struck out every time I'd get a new hobby and wouldn't be posting in this forum.

People always act like they have no shot.

I'm sorry, do you know me? Do you know where I'm located? Do you know how far Niketown is from where I live? Nah, otherwise you wouldnt talk like you know. I have literally missed the last 15 or so releases when trying to purchase online. Seriously, 0 for everything. One time I even had my cell phone in my hand when Nike did a random restock of DB5s. Got the text, hit the link INSTANTLY, gone.

Nearest Niketown is about 400 miles away and that would be assuming I could get through via RSVP. But then theres the little issue of being able to take off from things I have to do and drive 400 miles. Some of the stores around here get limited Jordan releases in sometimes half size runs, but NEVER Kobes. So yea, I'm the definition of NO SHOT.

People always act like they know everything.

We could, or just treat them like kids in a divorce lol. You get them one week, and I'll take them the next! Either way one of us has to find them tho!

Lmao, sounds like a plan, only thing with that is if it was kids, you can have em completely, I'll take the kobes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom