OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

HOH Cherry Hill on some BS concerning the WTKs. "We may be doing a raffle.. We don't really know yet. Just be here at 6:30am or earlier Friday morning." -____________-

grabbed my raffle tik from the HOH Topanga Cyn... not expecting much, considering im like 0 for 30 there! 

HOH Cherry Hill on some BS concerning the WTKs. "We may be doing a raffle.. We don't really know yet. Just be here at 6:30am or earlier Friday morning." -____________-
They are going to raffle, that's mainly why I don't mess with them, they're always fooling around waiting till the last minute to give information.

Yes it's bout to go down in the Kobe 9 thread. Link to up close pics of the Prelude johns in there as well..

My HoH was listed on the launch locator as gettin the wtk's but as of today they still don't have...will have to check tomorrow cuz they get shipments tues and thurs

Nike will make sure that stores receive their pairs or they will push the launch date back...

If it is up on Footlocker launch locator...or the stores that Champs Tweeted...they will be getting them...

JM

The VIs are the best IMO

Last edited:
What time is raffle tomorrow at HOH 34 st? and how long does it take? I want to go before classes tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Hey I'm new to raffles never had to do them what time do footlocker usually call around so I can be on the look out

No clue about Europe...sorry...

JM

The prelude pack will also release in Europe, just check with the Nike Europe customer service! If it is USD 200 in the US, it will be like € 180-200 over here, meaning that not that many people will cop, since the limit for most people to spend on Nike shoes is about € 175-180!

Hey I'm new to raffles never had to do them what time do footlocker usually call around so I can be on the look out
could be anytime in the day. I've had em call me at 10am and past 2

i think they 8 preludes would have looked a lot better without the red on the front of the outsole.

the 7s look pretty nice

The prelude pack will also release in Europe, just check with the Nike Europe customer service! If it is USD 200 in the US, it will be like € 180-200 over here, meaning that not that many people will cop, since the limit for most people to spend on Nike shoes is about € 175-180!
time to look at euro websites

Decided to try my luck with the raffle at Champs Sports in Christiana, De. I got there and there were a bunch of kids no older than 14 with their moms and dads waiting in like with them. Probably a good 175 entries here so far

Back
Top Bottom