OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Can anyone tell me if they tweeted the link the second it hit 8 am (or whatever time it was for you) tweetdeck didn't have it for me for like 15-20 seconds after.
same here. would be curious of others time. Im really surprised if any got on the dot, because there is no lag on my end whatsoever do to setup generally

I hate wanting some, having the money to buy, and not being able to. the funny thing about apple...they dont base their company on hype and rarity. everybody that wants an iphone and has that guap, will have an iphone. and it's 38 times the size of nike. of course products are different and pricing, but the business models can be copied. nike has to resort to tricks and shortcuts, quickstrikes and low stocks to keep the demand high. i miss the days of whenever I wanted a shoe, long as i had the money, that was the only factor. there was no instant sellouts, bots, disappointment. nike could kill all of that, and resellers too in one swift blow by just making enough pairs. whatever is left over, ship it to the outlets or somalia.

No doubt. But Nike loves the hype.

^^^disappointment saturdays
mean.gif
Sadderday

wow somebody got me good by telling me dsg will have these as well, wasted a third of my time on that site

How can I get a pair of the new Nike Kobe VIII System - Men's?  I was logged on to Footlocker to purchase them and the site crashed 2 minutes before they went on sale.  Please help!!!!!!!

LittleKim maybe a first step would be reading the previous... say... 2383 pages of Kobe 8 related discussions for some helpful tips 

How can I get a pair of the new Nike Kobe VIII System - Men's?  I was logged on to Footlocker to purchase them and the site crashed 2 minutes before they went on sale.  Please help!!!!!!!
You wait a few days, and look on ebay if you reallly want them. Explaining anything else would be a waste of both of our time.

Back
Top Bottom