OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

How do you know the prelude 8's won't be worse... I agree with you, I want the prelude 8's more than anyone, it's just what I expect at this point.
The prelude pack shouldnt be as hard as these if so, they weren't meant for me. But yea I expect disappointment, but I still have to try lol  

if you look at the posts, its generally the same people over and over and over that get the releases online. I got too much pride to ask them for the inside scoop tho. too many riders out there as it is :tongue:

QFT, I'm the same way. Always thought you got it locked though.

BigJ man, I feel bad for you. It's few and far between that I see a good post coming from you about a successful cop. It's usually something like this "I tried.. I failed.. What else is new?"

:lol: I'm kidding but seriously haha it's usually depressing to watch. And then when you do cop youre like "this is a weird feeling"

Last edited:
after what he did to nike lenox, i'm convinced i'll never be able to cop anything unless i'm friends with the few choice people on here.  chancesssss

What did he do to nike Lenox?

Screw that dude, i asked a simple question and dude laughed in my face. He needs to get off his high horse

if you look at the posts, its generally the same people over and over and over that get the releases online. I got too much pride to ask them for the inside scoop tho. too many riders out there as it is
tongue.gif
i have no shame in asking someone for help, but the ones i've identified don't seem like the type who would.  of course, i would be accused of not being a real NT person on the basis that i just didn't want to register. i understand that perception, i accept the position, but once i'd like a bone with like some tendon meat on it to snack on so i can figure it out too.

after what he did to nike lenox, i'm convinced i'll never be able to cop anything unless i'm friends with the few choice people on here.  chancesssss
What did he do to nike Lenox?
Screw that dude, i asked a simple question and dude laughed in my face. He needs to get off his high horse
He RSVPd all of the Champ Pack Brons there pretty much showing he had the best script at the time. Made it so that nobody was able to RSVP and since the pairs were never picked up, it left pairs for people that lined up for them.

if you look at the posts, its generally the same people over and over and over that get the releases online. I got too much pride to ask them for the inside scoop tho. too many riders out there as it is :tongue:
i have no shame in asking someone for help, but the ones i've identified don't seem like the type who would.  of course, i would be accused of not being a real NT person on the basis that i just didn't want to register. i understand that perception, i accept the position, but once i'd like a bone with like some tendon meat on it to snack on so i can figure it out too.
its all personal preference these days. shoes just aren't serious enough for me to start asking people to help me out. I just have that it is what it is perspective these days. Once my crew starting splintering off and doing there thing, I never made an attempt to be part of a new one.

He RSVPd all of the Champ Pack Brons there pretty much showing he had the best script at the time. Made it so that nobody was able to RSVP and since the pairs were never picked up, it left pairs for people that lined up for them.
its all personal preference these days. shoes just aren't serious enough for me to start asking people to help me out. I just have that it is what it is perspective these days. Once my crew starting splintering off and doing there thing, I never made an attempt to be part of a new one.
wow what a legend.

QFT, I'm the same way. Always thought you got it locked though.
I used to be much better at it. I'm honestly so conflicted when it comes to nike these days that I don't even know what to do. I mean, I hate the retail price and hate what prices are at the outlets. I find more joy in getting stuff for much below retail than paying nike $200+ for some shoes.
I had a couple people ask me if I wanted a free trial for a service but I always decline. I think its a political thing because then said people could be saying stuff like "I help admins get stuff all of the time" which I don't want. You'll more likely than not see me miss out but youll never hear someone say, "bigj505 be using his admin tag to get special treatment or hookups." I hear stories of that type of title dropping and it makes me sick.

BigJ man, I feel bad for you. It's few and far between that I see a good post coming from you about a successful cop. It's usually something like this "I tried.. I failed.. What else is new?"

:lol: I'm kidding but seriously haha it's usually depressing to watch. And then when you do cop youre like "this is a weird feeling"

:lol: my bad man. I don't mean to be the party pooper.

Last edited:
never had a crew, wish i did. friends tried hard for me this time around though.  each got a raffle ticket for HOH so i had six chances there.  a few got up this morning to try and get a pair.  i've accepted the fact that if it's exclusive then i might have one shot a year at something.

I used to be much better at it. I'm honestly so conflicted when it comes to nike these days that I don't even know what to do. I mean, I hate the retail price and hate what prices are at the outlets. I find more joy in getting stuff for much below retail than paying nike $200+ for some shoes.
Bigj didn't u get the forging irons? I didn't try but seemed like a lot of folks got thru on em

Agreed, we my be getting old but this new "stuff" is just too much. Seems like way too many hoops to jump through to give a company $200+ for plastic and rubber.

Bigj didn't u get the forging irons? I didn't try but seemed like a lot of folks got thru on em

yes sir... I had this stupid look on my face all day (someone queue a well timed gif please).... was happy I finally got thru on a limited release.... but my butt hurt because I let nike take me for $265.00 on some brons :smh:

never had a crew, wish i did. friends tried hard for me this time around though.  each got a raffle ticket for HOH so i had six chances there.  a few got up this morning to try and get a pair.  i've accepted the fact that if it's exclusive then i might have one shot a year at something.
Same here, except I had 12 tickets through friends and family, raffles are prolly rigged as **** for the most part....

yes sir... I had this stupid look on my face all day (someone queue a well timed gif please).... was happy I finally got thru on a limited release.... but my butt hurt because I let nike take me for $265.00 on some brons
mean.gif
wasn't the event release something like $225 too and with the neoprene box? we got bopped!

Back
Top Bottom