OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Lace lock is an ornament, makes sense

That's what I thought when I saw it. Funny but cool.

around 5k reselling price gonna be 800$ + 
Matt Powell tweeted and said it was 'a very small release'.

I asked how it compared to DB releases;

He said "DB's are really tiny".

So WTK>DB as far as production goes according to him.

He said the same for the production of the "Prelude" shoes.

I like the SSs a lot but the spikes turn me away from them. Maybe if I can see them in person before trying to cop may change my decision

can someone please photoshop the pit vipers with a black swoosh instead of a mint green one?

im really considering getting these and painting the swoosh black

Congrats.
smokin.gif

These will be copped if they're attainable. Looks like the same outsole they used for the MC's too.

I'm not really getting a Xmas vibe though with the SS.
Only inspiration I can come up with would be snow/ice on the road or trees

I'm not really getting a Xmas vibe though with the SS.
Nike been too focused on dropping the preludes and getting a plethora of 9 colorways ready, they just said what the heck and threw the SS out and said theyll still buy it

SS 8s have more of a Dr. Doom vibe than anything.

And I'm surprisingly ok w/ this.  SS 8s are wicked!

Last edited:
That's what I figured..smh my last experience with these wtk really has me thinking twice ..the raffles are rigged seen it first hand ..and online is nearly impossible without bots

That's what I figured..smh my last experience with these wtk really has me thinking twice ..the raffles are rigged seen it first hand ..and online is nearly impossible without bots

this is what we call #thestruggle

Not only that but just being far away from the nike server kills your chances 

Back
Top Bottom