OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anyone else remember last year's Christmas miracle?

An NT member hooked it up w/ the direct link before being tweeted.

Sadly that was long before the Kobe 8 hype train left the station.

Anyone else remember last year's Christmas miracle?

An NT member hooked it up w/ the direct link before being tweeted.

Sadly that was long before the Kobe 8 hype train left the station.

I've heard of this miracle but sadly I was not an active member in the thread at the time. Therefore I didn't deserve such good graces.

However, this year? Ohhhh kill em. Leggo. :smokin

Yeah back in the day when early links worked and didn't get you a call from good old Meg. Oh those were the days where hook ups from Nike could really help you out...

I need these WTK's, the friend that paid $550 for them rocked them.  They are nice, forget the fact that they are two different colored shoes.

That would be so dope if you could peel off all the scales and it revealed a pattern underneath. Like a brand new slin

These resale prices :x

definitly know whatchu mean homeboy. Personally don't like the wtk's at all but them prices be crayyyyyyyyy. This dude chingchongjetli on IG is the bigggggesttttt hypebeast reseller dyingggg and feigning for IG fame and E-props and lives for likes and followers. Dudes like dat ain't got no life bruh. Only picks up the most hyped up kicks in mad crazy quantities. He got like 12+pairs of wtk's and like 10+pairs of sparks/fireworks and many more hyped kicks and be charging crazy amounts for them and posts them all up on IG thinkin he da ish. Disgusts me man, them shoes could go to people who truely like them and not just using them to take a picture for attention with all the pairs then sell them for crazy amounts right after and not even care or like em

IMO, the SS is the worst Kobe 8 colorway. worse than even the tony the tigers and the upcoming green glow pit vipers.

that punk rock spikey upper is just awful.  and the plastic they used, especially up by the ankle, looks like the plastic mat you would put under your rolling computer chair.....

definitly know whatchu mean homeboy. Personally don't like the wtk's at all but them prices be crayyyyyyyyy. This dude chingchongjetli on IG is the bigggggesttttt hypebeast reseller dyingggg and feigning for IG fame and E-props and lives for likes and followers. Dudes like dat ain't got no life bruh. Only picks up the most hyped up kicks in mad crazy quantities. He got like 12+pairs of wtk's and like 10+pairs of sparks/fireworks and many more hyped kicks and be charging crazy amounts for them and posts them all up on IG thinkin he da ish. Disgusts me man, them shoes could go to people who truely like them and not just using them to take a picture for attention with all the pairs then sell them for crazy amounts right after and not even care or like em
IG is the home of hypebeast posing as shoe-lebrities! The thirst for acceptance is overwhelming

Back
Top Bottom