OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Lmaoooooo [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] :rofl: I seent it

Bruh they went in :lol: :wow:

Last edited:
those milksnakes and hyperdunks  2k13 don't look right...
to stubby and phony looking
almost look like fakes....
is it just me?
Well idk bout u but i wouldnt think they would sell fakes lol. I think they may look like that to you because theyre a small size. I think HDs were like a 9.

To address something else, i love my graffitis The purple pit vipers are great as well i wish i could find a pair. Now the mine greys are terrible IMO and the green pits are ... ok at best maybe on hefty doscount but not for retail

Been on the lookout for pit vipers in my size (14) for quite some time now. Checked NDC tonight and they only had 14's available. Finally got my pair. I really like how they look in person. 

I don't think people ever had a real problem with the Pit Vipers (except the fact that the Purple is So Dull in Person).

It's more people's frustration with the fact that they Recycled the Pattern TWICE (Mine Grey, Aqua whatevers) within the last 3 months after the OG Release.

Just Lazy & Wack on Nike's part & people are Salty at what could've been with all of Kobe's PE's. In response, we take our disdain out on everything "Pit Viper."
No, a lot of people definitely had a problem with the Pit Vipers when they were released. A good number of people purchased them and then returned them. The Mine's and the Aqua's just added fuel to the fire, as while people could let the PV's slide on their own as just one bad colorway, they strongly disliked the MG's, and seem to outright hate the Aqua's for the most part.

No idea what people dislike the pit vipers. I think they're fire. The purple and neon go amazing together
Yea hands down one of my faves. They didn't sell out first day but sold out shortly after so I don't think there was too much dislike from people.

Last edited:
I'm still sticking to my guns, I think the Challenge Reds are the worst. That orange sole
sick.gif

I'm still sticking to my guns, I think the Challenge Reds are the worst. That orange sole :x

people hated on those but in person they are pretty nice

my brother randomly bought the when they dropped. nice CW and im not a fan of red

Last edited:

Man who cares if the WTK soles yellow

With that many damn colors on the shoe it will just blend in lol.
only one of the soles is translucent anyways. the other green. Add a little color to that B'otch
laugh.gif

I'm still sticking to my guns, I think the Challenge Reds are the worst. That orange sole
sick.gif
Pit Vipers are the worst to me. In person, they look like a bad Xenox copy pasted on the shoe. I was turned off on site
alien.gif

Thanks for the tip.

But imagine yellowed translucent rubber (if that's what it is) over the entire upper of the shoe.

I can't imagine many people who'll be pleased with these after a few months.
My Gold Medal Kobe 7's are yellowing on the upper. It doesn't bother me. It is what it is. To each its own

I want pit vipers...when they dropped I didn't feel like I wanted em for retail, but I'd take em at a discount. I never saw em go on sale though. I looked this afternoon on eBay, cheapest was like 185 :smh:

In hindsight I wish I scooped at retail, oh well.

Last edited:
definitly know whatchu mean homeboy. Personally don't like the wtk's at all but them prices be crayyyyyyyyy. This dude chingchongjetli on IG is the bigggggesttttt hypebeast reseller dyingggg and feigning for IG fame and E-props and lives for likes and followers. Dudes like dat ain't got no life bruh. Only picks up the most hyped up kicks in mad crazy quantities. He got like 12+pairs of wtk's and like 10+pairs of sparks/fireworks and many more hyped kicks and be charging crazy amounts for them and posts them all up on IG thinkin he da ish. Disgusts me man, them shoes could go to people who truely like them and not just using them to take a picture for attention with all the pairs then sell them for crazy amounts right after and not even care or like em
Dude may be a hype beast but seriously. The part about the shoes going to people who truly want them is laughable. If they truly want them they'll pay the price or get a better connect and so what if he sells them for crazy amounts. Don't knock that mans hustle. He put in the effort to get the connect and work to afford to buy so many. He obviously truly wanted them. Don't you think?

Last edited:
I can't believe people are falling for this SS crap! Unreal, how great the 8 is, and what it has become on the tail end... 
mean.gif

Last edited:

I can't believe people are falling for this SS crap! Unreal, how great the 8 is, and what it has become on the tail end... 
mean.gif
If they fell for the WTK, then falling for the SS is nothing in comparison.

WTK looks like something Van Gogh would've painted on his highest acid trip mixed with some mollys (had mollys existed back then)

then why are you selling wtk and gloves in your sig. if they werent your size you shouldve left them at the store for the next person to pay retail

Just to educate you real quick. Never a day have I ever gotten out my bed or left my house to cop a single pair of anything I didn't want to wear personally. I don't cop nothing I consider FUGLY & I don't cop nothing that's NOT my size. It's not taking away from anybody when your name gets called or your homies take care of you. I'm suppose to tell them no thanks?

FOH!!! :rofl:

If extra shoes fall in my lap? Oh well.

It's not the same as going out your way to cop shoes you don't gives two shakes about strictly to make money.

Now let me update that sale thread. Them Kobes got a new owner. :D

People's sense of entitlement on here is absurd. If you want the shoes, do what you have to to get them. Knocking someone else's hustle for putting in leg work to obtain the shoes to do what they want with them in a capitalistic society is laughable. Apparently posting on a message board about how 'it's not fair' is cathartic for some of you...

What's the problem again with buying something with the intent to sell at a higher profit? Someone educate me because I didn't realize making money was a problem for so many people.

Back
Top Bottom