OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

What'd you get taken for? I've offered a guy $300 locally hasn't responded. I know another guy that had them for $365 locally. I'll wait to find them at $300
$375 for a sz 14...sold some Microtech knives that were just sitting around with no purpose.

Last edited:
Yeah, wouldn't have picked them up if I had to go out of pocket. I just looked around my office at home and thought "what do I NOT need"
laugh.gif

Too much slush and salt everywhere to wear anything nice. I've been beating on my black Supra Chimeras. 'Lotta hate for the shoe but everything wipes right off the TUF material, they're comfy, and the big clam shells on the back keep the back of your pants from dragging under your shoes.

Yeah I'm in Michigan and cant wear most of my kobes for a while. I'll be in Vegas February and wtks will be in my carry on no doubt (if the deal goes thru)

Just got shipping confirmation from "Kobe's Academy" for my WTK. They still using USPS...

I received my zk1 from them today, but only after having to look for the package since mailman delivered to wrong address. I despise the usps and I have no idea why high end companies continue to use them.

Last edited:
guys quick question/s

should i cop the sparks from KC right now or will it ever release in the US?

should i pre-order the xmas 2.0 from KC also? i tried doing the raffle for the WTK (no luck) and also tried online (no luck also) so with the xmas 2.0, unless its GR, then i wont have a chance. what do you guys think?

guys quick question/s

should i pre-order the xmas 2.0 from KC also? i tried doing the raffle for the WTK (no luck) and also tried online (no luck also) so with the xmas 2.0, unless its GR, then i wont have a chance. what do you guys think?
Last time I checked the Sparks were sold out on Kicks Crew. If you have the chance to cop them, whether from Kicks Crew or wherever, I say do it. The chances of it releasing in the US at this point are very, very low. (Not saying it won't release though, as I obviously can't know that.)

I haven't seen a lot of hype surrounding the 2.0, but without knowing anything about the release it's hard to say. I don't think it'll be too hard to cop a pair though, so i'd suggest you not pre-order it, especially as I can't see it being as desired or as limited as the WTK was. That's just me though.

At the end of the day it's your money so do whatever you think is best and within your means.

Last edited:

guys quick question/s

Sparks at KC = sould out.

Last time I checked the Sparks were sold out on Kicks Crew. If you have the change to cop them, whether from Kicks Crew or wherever, I say do it. The chances of it releasing in the US at this point are very, very low. (Not saying it won't release though, as I obviously can't know that.)

I haven't seen a lot of hype surrounding the 2.0, but without knowing anything about the release it's hard to say. I don't think it'll be too hard to cop a pair though, so i'd suggest you not pre-order it, especially as I can't see it being as desired or as limited as the WTK was. That's just me though.

At the end of the day it's your money so do whatever you think is best and within your means.
cool thanks. appreciate it. yeah i just checked KC and all of the sparks are gone lol

i guess ill take my chance on the 2.0 on release day haha

Back
Top Bottom