OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I don't get off work till 8 on the 26th...hopefully nobody wants these and my size 12 is stil there BTW I did win the raffle.

Just a heads up they have a 10% cancellation fee. It would still be cheaper to cancel and cop for retail.
Yea I read that on their site last night.But it is still cheaper to cancel and cop retail plus gift card.

But if im wrong and miss out I will be mad lol.

laugh.gif
, there will be people out there calling footlocker and asking for the super saiyan kobes.
omg lmao I just kameya meya'd my water all over my monitor....

died!!!

Saw the ss earlier tonight im undecided on them. I wanna get them but then again I wanna get the superhero elites at $150

I think you either love or hate the SS's.

Kinda like the WTK.Hype or rarity will only sway your mind.I wish the black elites were $140.

I think you either love or hate the SS's.

Kinda like the WTK.Hype or rarity will only sway your mind.I wish the black elites were $140.

No hype or rarity here I like both shoes just undecided. Also this is a xmas present from the gf I gotta choose wisely lol

That's just disrespectful to the Sparks
laugh.gif

You guys see videos of the kids fighting over gammas? Man we never used to fight going to pick up our j's. Whats up with these kids?!
Quote from a news report. "The Jordan 11 is reportedly one of the most popular Air Jordan models and the Gamma Blue color is a favorite among Nike fans." 
roll.gif
Not concords, breds or space jams then considering this was the first release

Last edited:
Kobe 8 xmas 2.0 nothing on last years. Easy pass tbh. And agreed, upper will yellow but at least it will probably match that lime green better. Just unimpressed with em. 

Year of the horse are really nice. Definitely going to try and get them if possible. What's the release date?

Also, when are the Xmas 2.0 releasing online?

Year of the horse are really nice. Definitely going to try and get them if possible. What's the release date?

Also, when are the Xmas 2.0 releasing online?
xmas = 12/26 at most online retailers

Last edited:

Via Long7

Kobe 8 YOTH

13876880955319096_720x450.jpg

+
Hmmm... These pics make them look a helluva lot better, but I trust that those standard issue Cell Phone Pics, from last week, tell the Real Story. 

It's like the diff. between a Females filtered Instagram Selfies & the random Facebook Pics she's Tagged In... you know which one is the real deal. 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom