OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So getting the SS online may prove to be difficult, may have to pass and just get the YOTH as my last Kobe 8 model as it looks to be a GR like the YOTS red camo according to the fl launch locator

Last edited:
damn jj, i added sz 12 and 13 to my cart, hit submit order but i guess sz 12 was sold out so it took me back to my cart with only the 13 in it, by the time i got thru checkout again sz 13 was sold out, should of just went for my sz instead of trying to add my sz and a sz for a friend, smh.

man..how i miss the days when the hype for kobe 8 wasnt this real....i remember coppin two pairs of my MC in store with ease...not more then 20 people even showed up smh....ever since i missed out on the WTK i been salty lol now these SS and YOTH ..smh 
mean.gif

SMH, that was less than a year ago and MCs were prob the most Hyped 8s outside of WTK. 

where did you go because i remember the MCs being so hyped, also BHMs sold out, last years christmas sold out, ect. a special edition shoe selling out is nothing new...
Definitely not Cali....

So getting the SS online may prove to be difficult, may have to pass and just get the YOTH as my last Kobe 8 model as it looks to be a GR like the YOTS red camo according to the fl launch locator
qftttttttttttttttttttttttttt i dig those YOTH hopefully they are GR and maybe i'll ID a pair  wit the SS

Not tripping if I strike out in a few hours. The new options on iD man what a Christmas surprise from Nike!
You ain't ever lied. I think I prefer making a pair of IDs. Plus it will be your own pair that every swingin' D doesn't have I have a 20% off coupon and it looks like I found what I'm going to use it on. Thanks for the heads up! Repped.

Back
Top Bottom