OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nope the display they had was a size 10. I went bac and noticed the superheros were off display so I asked if they sold out thats when he told me they had a size 11 and 11.5
ok cool. i saw a teal on display at my local store. i will ask them if they have more in the back (the employees always look shady and lazy tho lol)

foot locker responded to a tweet today saying they arent getting the YOTH online, and that applies also to footaction champs and eastbay. idk if i should cop these or wait for the second cw that has a similar colorway like these first ones. will these sell out the first day??
that sucks. so only NDC. doesn't seem like it is TLO as they didn't say that in their tweet. is the best way to just click on the link from twitter anyway, or is there a better way to find them on the website that might be quicker?

So which one is it? Lol I'm getting confused. Will the yoth be available online or nah? I mean I'm still going to try online but I haven't been lucky.

So which one is it? Lol I'm getting confused. Will the yoth be available online or nah? I mean I'm still going to try online but I haven't been lucky.

Online on NDC and in store at Nike stores.

No online for FTL, Eastbay, Champs, FA... in store at HoH and some FTL. Check footlocker's website for release locations.

Online on NDC and in store at Nike stores.

No online for FTL, Eastbay, Champs, FA... in store at HoH and some FTL. Check footlocker's website for release locations.

Cool thanks bro. Imma try online first. If not imma go to the store lol

Edit: called my local footlocker and they said they will have it tomorrow fcfs. I'm in socal.

Last edited:
i think those are fake cuz my black/gold elites dont have that kind of watermark.

EDIT: Heel counter doesnt look like it has carbon fiber or the glass look.

Last edited:
All I can say is wow to those elites. Best part has to be the KB24. It's huge!!

So many things are off bro if you can't tell the difference just Google a pic of the real ones and compare. It's easy

yeah those look fake. i was tryna look at the inside of em....if the seller wouldve took piks inside the sole it would be a dead give away...maybe thats why he didnt take a pik of the inside?

The shozuku is matte gold, the em upper has no pattern, the kb24 is the size of my finger, the tongue is hiding in the shoe.....you really need an insole pic lol

Those pics for that eBay listing just look off. Especially the KB24. And isn't the gold supposed to be more of a metallic? The gold in pics look matte. I would stay away from them fam

wats so funny is ebay dude tryin hard to pass em off as legit

"10000% Authentic or double your money back. Everything else is flawless."

child pleazzzz

Last edited:
does the KB24 store get any releases tho? and whens the next release for preludes happening? do they get released on kobe store?

im not sure man

i just mean, does kb24 store get all the legit releases on release day?

just asking because the website looks so amateurish and outdated lol

Na I was talking about the actual sneaker and fakes having the kb24 stiched in like legit pairs. KB24 website is 100% legit.

Na I was talking about the actual sneaker and fakes having the kb24 stiched in like legit pairs. KB24 website is 100% legit.
sorry man, thats my bad 

do you know if the kb24 website gets all kobe releases (prelude pack), and do they give release times on there?

Back
Top Bottom