pimp.gif

got up at 7:00 sharp

pop open the link to NDC

click my size 12

no waiting or OOS bull

straight to be cart

order a sucesss

that's how shoe releases should be!
You my friend were very fortunate if you did honestly wake up at 7 on the dot and then opened up the computer. Glad you were able to get yours though and you didnt steal MY size 12 
happy.gif

While I am also happy this was easy but I woke up 15 min eaerly to get ready just in case lol

cant believe all the hype for these YOTH. but i can now relax since i got my pair secured. Happy New Year everyone!

Good way to start the New Years, size 13, not waiting in line, no BS, Happy New Years everyone, hope everyone who wanted it copped

Nike definitely trolled on the limited thing, but it's nice to actually be able to cop so easy. wish they were all like that
Why do you think they trolled? Could be that people are:

1. Too damn drunk or tired to be up

2. Spent too much in the month of December alone

3. Got distracted by the CJ81 "Limited Edition" Rose Bowl shoe

4. Just didnt like this shoe enough to make the low numbers sell out quick

5. There was enough to go around for just the right amount of people that wanted them 

YOTH page on NDC advertises nike forefoot and heel zoom, not lunarlon.

sweeeeet!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  i feel like lunarlon was the main reason i buy these shoes damnit (i also feel like im one of the few fans)

zoom air just doesn't break in the way i feel like lunarlon does on my feet

might have to return these at the nike store when they come in :frown:

All if the above, have a little regret letting mine go now they I realize these are zoom and not lunar BUT... Still just not totally crazy for the CW so... 160 saved

Nike definitely trolled on the limited thing, but it's nice to actually be able to cop so easy. wish they were all like that

Yeah but why?

The number of high profile/limited shoe releases have exploded especially during this holiday season.

The limited tag caused Foot Locker/HoH to raffle them off instead of just walking in and picking up the shoe (I know Cali is doing FCFS). They did the same for the Lebron Dunkman, which is ridiculous.

Anyway, glad I was finally able to buy a release (struck out on WTK and SS).

Picture shows a red lunarlon insert...but the page advertises the dual zoom. Hopefully there are two bags underneath that insert...otherwise the price increase will definitely be bogus.
Upper/top areas of the insert will still be the lunarlon and look the same as any other lunarlon insert (unless they use phylon), and the bottom will have the bags embedded. 

Picture shows a red lunarlon insert...but the page advertises the dual zoom. Hopefully there are two bags underneath that insert...otherwise the price increase will definitely be bogus.

I still have a hard time believing they're giving us zoom in these. Will need confirmation from someone asap.

Congrats to those who copped. If only if the Preludes were this easy :smh:

You should try to get them at FTL with a bday coupon to lessen the blow with the $20 increase.

I'll check them out and see if I'll do an 180(doubt it).

Great way to start the year. I was able to get a pair. Can't wait for the Kobe 4 prelude and Kobe 5 prelude.

Back
Top Bottom