OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Shoes should not sell out in minutes. This looks like a start to a good year. Glad everyone who wanted a pair can get their pair. People be sleeping on these. If these were China release only, they'd be selling for 600+

I forgot that the YOTH weren't TLO. I waited for the tweet and manually got an 11 in the cart but I couldn't pull the trigger. The sole on these are dope.

Last edited:
Shoes should not sell out in minutes. This looks like a start to a good year. Glad everyone who wanted a pair can get their pair. People be sleeping on these. If these were China release only, they'd be selling for 600+

It'll be a totally different story when the Preludes drop this weekend.

It'll be back to business as usual... limited shoe, bot talk and high sodium levels. :lol:

Heh... Mines still in the cart and am so indecisive as to what to do

get what you like and what you'll wear not what everyone else has to say about them. These are pretty dope if anything get them and return it if you don't like it. I did the same thing to the Jordan XII playoffs. The detail on these shoes look nice though.

get what you like and what you'll wear not what everyone else has to say about them. These are pretty dope if anything get them and return it if you don't like it. I did the same thing to the Jordan XII playoffs. The detail on these shoes look nice though.
Yeah... Think I may do that. Was holding off to make sure they are zoom but can slwsys return

*however, I believe my indecisiveness is weighing in in hopes that I can get a pair of p5s.... As unrealistic as that is .... Snd the extra loot could vs used toward after market snag when ( not if) I strike out online Saturday

Last edited:
I won a pair of size 13's from my local Footlocker. When I went over this morning to pick them up they could not find the size 13 I won.
I spoke to manager, said one of the employees probably sold it by accident.
Offered me a size 12 which I declined. :smh:
I have a feeling one of the employees probably bought my size but I cannot prove it.
It's not a big deal but it's annoying I wasted my time driving over.
Now NDC is out of the sz 13's and I'm out of luck.
On to the next release I guess.

I won a pair of size 13's from my local Footlocker. When I went over this morning to pick them up they could not find the size 13 I won.
I spoke to manager, said one of the employees probably sold it by accident.
Offered me a size 12 which I declined. :smh:
I have a feeling one of the employees probably bought my size but I cannot prove it.
It's not a big deal but it's annoying I wasted my time driving over.
Now NDC is out of the sz 13's and I'm out of luck.
On to the next release I guess.

Call corporate and complain... maybe you'll get a GC out of it.

Copped. Don't know why I fell in love with them at the last minute but I did. Maybe cuz they were actually obtainable?

It's strange how a Limited QS themed shoe, NDC and random stores only, didn't sell out fast for once. Congrats to those who copped with ease.

It's strange how a Limited QS themed shoe, NDC and random stores only, didn't sell out fast for once. Congrats to those who copped with ease.

Not strange at all. Its simple.

Wasnt a hyped up shoe and....

The masses didnt want this shoe. Therefore they sit online right now.

Thats messed up Nikerider

My Kickscrew xmas pair is already in Cali.My nike pair will be in tomorrow.

Couldnt pay $160 for the YOTh but will make an all red pair of 8s

just pulled the trigger on a pair of the Christmas 8 SS for $200 shipped. good deal? figured itll be a while before the resale price on these bottom out.

Back
Top Bottom