OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

That got was a scammer. Still hasn't responded with tagged picture or pic of shoe details. He doesn't even have the shoes. Definitely not selling fakes.

I just got this from a random guy.

Well, it's been a great journey. Doubt I can get my hands on the preludes and unless we get a surprise(BHM), I'm on to the 9's. No doubles or triples included in this shot.

Nice collection man. Yeah I'm hoping for some one more hot 8 color way and then I'm on to the 9s.

Does anyone find themselves using the kobe 8 for other things? Running/cross training/ etc. This a great shoe. I don't think the 9s will have that same wearability. I don't ball often so.....

i don't use my 8's for basketball anymore. they're comfortable shoes, but the lunar bottoms out way too fast for me. so i mainly use them casually or when i lift now. reverted back to previous models for ball, mainly the 5's

Finally found another pair of purple gradients in a size 10 for near retail. I've had to sell most of my collection since I'm moving overseas but they were the 1 pair I regretted letting go. Worked out pretty good, basically sent my ds gradients to the other side of the world for free.

Moving with so many sneakers is not fun.  From now on I'm only buying pairs I really really want. 

Got my kobe christmas gc the other day.. but i only got 1 pair of laces? 

Did everyone else get 2 sets?

just making sure my KICKSCREW order is authentic!

damn dont know wasup with mine then? i got them when they restocked recently
Guess that's why a lot of people here call them, "Kick-Screw". 

I know you can live without the laces…but that sick feeling you get in your stomach for paying 200+(International shipping)…and to not have everything thats suppose to come with it...

Last edited:
Does anybody know how to get rid of scuff marks on the heel part of the shoe?

Thanks in advance

Does anybody know how to get rid of scuff marks on the heel part of the shoe?

Thanks in advance
Dang man, I think once those are there, they won't go away.

That part is like TPU or plastic or whatever it's called these days.  It's not like a color scuff on a synthetic upper.

I've been wondering what they're gonna do for the BHM Kobe. It's right before the Masterpiece 9 and we haven't heard anything about an 8 so does that mean it's going to be a Venomenom? It would make sense given how they're pushing those

I've been wondering what they're gonna do for the BHM Kobe. It's right before the Masterpiece 9 and we haven't heard anything about an 8 so does that mean it's going to be a Venomenom? It would make sense given how they're pushing those
Does kobe officially still go by the black mamba? I thought he was Vino now? I expect the kobe 9 to have darker wine color ways.

I mean, he can go by both Black Mamba and Vino can't he? lol They're just nicknames, just like how Shaq gives himself a new nickname every 5 minutes it seems

IMHO I think nike will use the EM 9 for the BHM and release it later like they did with the Area 72/Asteroid Foam. (But not that long)

Got my kobe christmas gc the other day.. but i only got 1 pair of laces? 

Did everyone else get 2 sets?

just making sure my KICKSCREW order is authentic!

Are you talking about the lights or the SS? Christmas lights only came with the bright crimson laces

Fam I bought them from someone thru PP and forgot to ask 2 see the soles. What can I do 2 make these look better? Should I dye the soles black?

Last edited:
My SS just came in today, better in person than I was expecting, still like my Xmas pair from last year more

Last edited:
Fam I bought them from someone thru PP and forgot to ask 2 see the soles. What can I do 2 make these look better? Should I dye the soles black?
White soles are part of the appeal IMO. You've got options though. I would pick up a white paint pen and some clear shoe goo. Paint 'em and put a thin layer of shoe goo over it.

Back
Top Bottom