OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Got my kobe christmas gc the other day.. but i only got 1 pair of laces? 

Did everyone else get 2 sets?

just making sure my KICKSCREW order is authentic
i started preaching this to my shoe crew, its not worth ordering overseas. if something is wrong with your order whether it be damaged during shipping or you get two left shoes, you're screwed.  most of the times return shipping is on you and i dunno why but customer service sucks for all these overseas spots. keep it in north america. crooked tongues just got me too. a-holes

Has anyone received their YOTH's from Foot Asylum? I keep checking tracking and my pair has said their in New York for the last 5 days (I'm in Mississippi). Wondering what's up. I almost wanna return them at this point

Has anyone received their YOTH's from Foot Asylum? I keep checking tracking and my pair has said their in New York for the last 5 days (I'm in Mississippi). Wondering what's up. I almost wanna return them at this point
They in NY trying to make sure it's perfect. Sweat shops in America just can't compete with China. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm not talking about kobe Christmas ss, I'm talking bout the kobe Christmas before the ss.. Y'all got them with 2 sets of laces or naw?

Just got my pair from NDC today. I did a lace swap from the yots 8's, I think i like the red laces more maybe just me 

Hey guys, I've been starting my kobe 8 collection, have 3 so far - I was just wondering how long the lunars last in them.... I only use the shoes for ball and like to rotate them all the time, sometimes go two different shoes.

Just received these today. The red looked a little darker in the pictures than in person or my eyes are playing tricks on me. Still really digging this cw

Last edited:
Did you or anyone else find out if this guy is legit with his shoes or not
I wouldn't trust the seller without proving his shoes are legit because he has yet to show his shoes are legit.

Think about this... Why would he sell a shoe that has a high demand with limited quantities for lower than anyone else? It makes no sense for him to be selling the shoes for this price and have multiple pairs of a hard to get shoe. I call bs.

Last edited:
I recently got scammed trying to get WTK. There was a post on sole marketplace selling for $300 for a size 10. I knew it was too good to be true but purchased it anyway through paypal. He sent me tagged pics and everything but never shipped out the shoes.. I asked for a tracking number and he only went to create a label and sent me that. I filed a dispute and got my money back after 10 days. I believe his name was theblvckalbum for future references

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom