OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Retail might not matter for limited shoes with tons of resale value.  Who wouldn't spend $140 to make $300+ in profit?  Show me a stock that is guaranteed to do that and I'll invest my entire checking/savings account.

But it matters for shoes that are widely available that people will beat to death on court.  Ultraflight retros for $170 retail?  I ain't gonna pay that and neither will anyone else because the price doesn't justify the performance.

I thought so too but when i saw em i had to get em. First day they droped was the only person waiting or em and now they sold out =D
It's your money so it's all good lol most shoes will sell out eventually regardless of the price, as long as they're decent.
I would definitely cop at half that though.
Oh absolutely.
What if it retailed for $140 but sold out instantly? People would still pay $250 for it. Why are people paying $450 for WTK's that sold for $140? Doesn't really matter what retail is these days.
If it retailed for $140 I would've bought it. Plain and simple.

Got these the other day.....

need a pair of those in my life

It's your money so it's all good lol most shoes will sell out eventually regardless of the price, as long as they're decent.

Oh absolutely.
If it retailed for $140 I would've bought it. Plain and simple.

The WTK's retailed for $140.. but not everyone bought it. If they retailed for $140, you and a lot of others probably wouldn't have been able to get your hands on it as well and end up having to pay resellers price anyways... So in a way it was a good thing it retailed for $220 cause it steered people away, maybe if Nike retailed the WTK's for $220 it would've been the same...

Last edited:
uuuhhhhh

what happened to the white & black w/ the reflective heel...did I miss them?

can't even find anything on them since Nov '13

The WTK's retailed for $140.. but not everyone bought it. If they retailed for $140, you and a lot of others probably wouldn't have been able to get your hands on it as well and end up having to pay resellers price anyways... So in a way it was a good thing it retailed for $220 cause it steered people away, maybe if Nike retailed the WTK's for $220 it would've been the same...
Be honest with yourself, they still would've sold out. 

Not stressing either shoe though as they're no great loss. (Lord knows I don't even like the WTK.)

Why JJ selling the sulfurs for $150 :smh:

Edit: got bag jacked asI was checking out to welp.

Last edited:

Held up good outdoors. Even after being stepped on, like nothing happened.

Feet got sweaty fast tho and the gold speckled laces kept getting untied which was annoying.

Actually found a 20$ off coupon for them so it would have been 130$ sigh

so no word if any of the following are releasing in US?

1) black and purple PP

2) White and yellow PP

2) homes

3) inlines

4) Sparks/fireworks

5) Achilles ELITES

6) Amnesties

7) Inline ELITES

8) Kay Yow Breast Cancer

9) White and Gold Elites?

what a freaking shame...

WHY DID NIKE RELEASE THREE DIFFERENT  PIT VIPER CWS AND NOT A SINGLE LAKER CW OR SPARKS!!!!

Last edited:
WHY DID NIKE RELEASE THREE DIFFERENT  PIT VIPER CWS AND NOT A SINGLE LAKER CW OR SPARKS!!!!

Maybe when they decided on the 9 and when it was releasing, it was during the pit vipers production run, so they decided to space things out.

Nike is afraid to release the White elites because Kobe broke his ankle in them.  Bad karma.  That was the original shoe that was supposed to be released but they changed it to the Black/Gold instead. So no the White Elites will forever be known as just a Player Exclusive.

Last edited:
I would've put in black laces on those Christmas 8s
I did actually, with some extra black laces i had, but they were too short,  kept getting untied.  even these volt ones are a lil short.  and these are 54'  (looks long in the pic cuz i skipped a lace hole)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom