OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Kobe 8 USC PE ain't too shabby, not quite gold though...more electric yellow. You can clearly see it compared to the other models which are actually cardinal and gold. Not bad though, something you could make on ID easy.
these IDs are SICK 

Yeah a little bit under retail, but i live in Spain, and here the kobe´s & Lebron´s arent that popular, almost nobody use them to wear casually so they ask me constantly why i do wear basketball shoes just for casual lol. Guess i´ll have to cop em but probably only wear them in summer
roll.gif

I'm wondering for those of you that have like 30 pairs of Kobe's, where do you keep your shoes? Inside a shoe closet?

Unfortunately, I have an office/storage room but it's really starting to fill up with shoes. One of my new year resolutions is to try to cut back on shoe buying if possible 1-2 releases a month. February is going to be a big test.

In terms of Kobe's yea. In north jersey we don't get a lot or the resellers scoop them up.
Here in PHX thats all that ever remains are 8 & 8.5s. 9's are always the first to go. You lookin for Red PP, Python, Taipan, Challenge Reds. I see them at the FTL all the time. Was thinking about buying and reselling but don't know what the marketplace is like for 8 and 8.5.

Last edited:
Haven't picked up a SLAM mag after ending my subscription years ago, gonna have to pick up that copy. Thanks for posting and great pick up on Graffitis, underrated by NT standards. Do a lace swap with the SS if you have a pair.

Last edited:
hey guys, those who follow kobe's pics may be able to answer this question for me.

of all the shoes released, which ones did he actually wear?

this is what i know so far

game:

purp grad - game

bhm - game

christmas - game

asg - game

sulfurs - game

red camo - game

mine grey - game? need validation

grafitti - game? need validation

not in game:

blue corals - picture

venice beach - sitting with some dude

MC - holding a jersey

superheroes - wearing sweats

milk snakes - kobe camp

grafitti - kobe camp

sparks - china

white pp - phillippines

volts - shooting practice

wtk - wearing sweats

this would help me immensely, thanks!

Haven't picked up a SLAM mag after ending my subscription years ago, gonna have to pick up that copy. Thanks for posting and great pick up on Graffitis, underrated by NT standards. Do a lace swap with the SS if you have a pair.
DEf gonna do the lace swap. Bought Slam couple months ago 20 issues $20.Last three issues have been Steph Curry,Paul George and now Kobe. 3 of my favorite players

hey guys, those who follow kobe's pics may be able to answer this question for me.

of all the shoes released, which ones did he actually wear?

this is what i know so far

game:

purp grad - game

bhm - game

christmas - game

asg - game

sulfurs - game

red camo - game

mine grey - game? need validation

grafitti - game? need validation

not in game:

blue corals - picture

venice beach - sitting with some dude

MC - holding a jersey

superheroes - wearing sweats

milk snakes - kobe camp

grafitti - kobe camp

sparks - china

white pp - phillippines

volts - shooting practice

wtk - wearing sweats

this would help me immensely, thanks!
He wore the mine greys this season I believe. He also wore the black/gold elites when he dropped 47 on Portland.

Just finished a photo shoot for Ebay with my Kobes. Already sold my challenge reds or they would have been in there too. Damn I already miss them. Maybe I'll just price these so high nobody will buy them so I don't have to sell them.

Just finished a photo shoot for Ebay with my Kobes. Already sold my challenge reds or they would have been in there too. Damn I already miss them. Maybe I'll just price these so high nobody will buy them so I don't have to sell them.
 Red camos are my favourite cw to release (tied with xmas lights then
nerd.gif
). You must be insane to sell them, I made that mistake selling a pair of fades and then realizing I needed them in my life. I even got a great price for my fades but somethings are worth keeping. 

Red camos are my favourite cw to release (tied with xmas lights then :nerd: ). You must be insane to sell them, I made that mistake selling a pair of fades and then realizing I needed them in my life. I even got a great price for my fades but somethings are worth keeping. 

You are right my brother. I needed to get some sense slap into me here in NT. Already missin the Challenge Reds.

Back
Top Bottom