OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

cool thanks, what were they called though? which length did you go with? sorry just need the details so I know what to search for
not sure what they are called, I just saw them at my local Nike Outlet store (they had alot of diff design options). Honestly I guess it depends what shoe size you are, I'm a size 10 and got a length 39 (in pic taken), but they are too short to tie them tightly for hoops. So I plan to go back and pick up another pair in the length size 54.

Last edited:
I don't feel that way. Most of those 38 colorways are garbage IMO (flame me) and not one single true Laker cw. I haven't purchased a pair of 8's on release day since the Fades.

QFMFT!

Side note, has anyone seen the black TBs for sale? I mean TBs not PPs.

^Not sure about an exact date, but I would definitely submit any ID orders sooner rather than later with the 9s dropping on 2/8. They'll probably still be up for a few weeks after the 9s release, but I don't think they'd last much longer beyond that.

Kobe's at my work

That ottoman looks pretty nice lol

Only kobes in my office are the occasional pair in my gym bag

Last edited:

That ottoman looks pretty nice lol

Only kobes in my office are the occasional pair in my gym bag
The ottoman is the best thing ever HAHAHA
^ You work from home, right?
I dont =( but i do get my kobes delivered here. I keep the boxes at work and bring the shoes home. I received two packages today, hence two extra pairs of shoes!!!

not sure what they are called, I just saw them at my local Nike Outlet store (they had alot of diff design options). Honestly I guess it depends what shoe size you are, I'm a size 10 and got a length 39 (in pic taken), but they are too short to tie them tightly for hoops. So I plan to go back and pick up another pair in the length size 54.

Thanks man appreciate it I'll have to
Look at the nike laces then because those are very close to what I need in terms of width

if it was only that easy. Access to accounts does not hide the evidence well -___-

I wish my gf would have access to my accounts. Lol! If & when we do get married, she still WONT have access. Lmao!

If i bring kicks home.... Well i just bring kicks home. I work for $ to buy myself what i want. Lol

Anyone have the box to the mine grey kobe 8 and it being purchased from Footlocker? Trying to get the sku

I wish my gf would have access to my accounts. Lol! If & when we do get married, she still WONT have access. Lmao!

If i bring kicks home.... Well i just bring kicks home. I work for $ to buy myself what i want. Lol
haha that's why i'm able to bring the kicks home. Having the shoe boxes will be a constant reminder though. Plus, no place to put these big *** boxes

Hey y'all. What are DS Xmas lights going for. Like 220 right? Thinking about getting a pair

damn Nike did you listen to Jim Brown or something... a Purple & Gold BHM 8s would have been sick & the right thing to do...

Despite the lack of a laker colorway, a somewhat lackluster finish, and the disappointment of no BHM 2.0, I still think the Kobe 8's had the best colorways last year between them. the KD's, and the Lebrons. Since I have no interest in the 9 I guess i'll just spend this year picking up the 8's I missed out on.

Back
Top Bottom