OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

is it true that the insoles bottom out and is it necessary to get the extra insoles and where do you get em

So now we head into the 8 Preludes. It's ridiculous how the Preludes have gone down with early links and selling out before the twitter link goes live.

I don't want to pay for an early link or use a bot just because a web site has consistently been compromised.

So I guess I'll be bowing out with the YOTH and PV 2 as the last releases I could buy without hassle.

Wore these today ...

man... just missed out on a pair of size 13 sulfurs that were decently priced on ebay... didnt see the seller had responded and they sold while i was "waiting"

WHAM-MY
Edit: ehh.... 12 bucks more I grabbed a pair from another seller

Last edited:
I will be in China during the release of the Kobe 8 Prelude. Anyone body knows if they will have the release there?

does the impossible apply to all Kobe's or just those that carry the same name as the preludes? Where in china are you from?

Hope I can get the preludes next week. I also hope more sparks become available .someone on ig had a 10 and 11 for $900 shipped on Instagram a few days ago. A lot for a shoe but they are so dope. Missing out on them for like $350 shipped will always hunt me.

Back
Top Bottom