OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wish the 9 low would drop so I could get an idea of whether to get a few more 8s. Really my favorite shoe to ball in. 

Spent awhile looking at an auction for some DS Sulfurs yesterday, not the best pics but they somewhat looked off and I ended up not bidding. Ended going for around $110. Turns out it had the full 3-pronged shozoku on the heel not just the two stripes like normal, that's what was throwing me off...so a lot of fakes on ebay, be careful. Also, sellers who don't post pictures of the sole are the goddamn devil. 9/10 times they're hiding a beat sole...the other 1/10 times they're just a crappy seller I guess. 
actually the GC (greater china) pairs had the full shozoku but they had flat xdr soles

Still need to track down the Blitz Blue's and Black Elites 
mean.gif

You can try this, but I'd be a little cautious with the ebay zoom bags.

Having ordered a pair myself -- they feel springy just walking around, but there are definitely not as pressurized as true zoom for balling purposes
From what i read, there's two types if zoom bags being sold (a 6 and 8 psi). most listings are the 6 psi. that one is only good for casual use for the reason you said.

my nephew just found christmas lights kobe 8s at marshalls for 60 bucks, normal sizes. 11.5 and a 7.5 for 60 bucks

check out your marshalls

Man I ever sre kobes at ross or marshall id faint and somebody would just walk over me to grab them.

What is the best way to clean a pair of Venice Beaches. I read you could throw them in the wash, but wasn't sure what that would do to the clear sole. Thanks!!

What is the best way to clean a pair of Venice Beaches. I read you could throw them in the wash, but wasn't sure what that would do to the clear sole. Thanks!!
I've washed my Kobe Supernaturals on cold wash, cold rinse on gentle cycle. I put them in a pillow case so they wouldn't fly around the machine. They came out clean and they air dry really fast. Make sure you take out the laces and insole of course. I would also use very mild detergent (such as woolite) and use  just a little of it. You can probably even wash without soap if its not too dirty.

Use refreshed shoe cleaner. Works best, i bought a set with a shoe brush in a Philly Mall. $25 but worth the buy. i think instructions posted on youtube.

I've washed my Kobe Supernaturals on cold wash, cold rinse on gentle cycle. I put them in a pillow case so they wouldn't fly around the machine. They came out clean and they air dry really fast. Make sure you take out the laces and insole of course. I would also use very mild detergent (such as woolite) and use  just a little of it. You can probably even wash without soap if its not too dirty.
yes this works. Do it a lot for my frees and kobe vi

Back
Top Bottom