OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I went to the Marshall's in Columbia Heights in DC hoping to find some Christmas Kobes... found nothing except some size 17 KD V's 
mean.gif

I knew not to get my hopes up, but I was just hoping for the ultimate comeup.

I went to the Marshall's in Columbia Heights in DC hoping to find some Christmas Kobes... found nothing except some size 17 KD V's 
mean.gif

I knew not to get my hopes up, but I was just hoping for the ultimate comeup.
A bunch of us are going to be walking out of Marshalls this weekend thinking what the ***** was I doing in there.

I went to three Marshalls within 20 miles and they don't got shiet. This is my second and last time I'm doing this.

I went to three Marshalls within 20 miles and they don't got shiet. This is my second and last time I'm doing this.
Just reminds me of Spaceballs. Comb the Desert. Too bad I can't put the gif up. Wait for the last couple seconds.

Looks like you hit up the Big 3.
All 3 of them were in walking distance of each other so it wasn't too bad. Was hoping that there would be a gem in Ross/TJ Maxx since Marshalls didn't have any but they had nada.

i've been to the only marshalls i believe within 30 miles of me on several occassions. closest thing to decent i ever saw was some light blue adidas crazy lights in a size 11.5 for like $50 i think. i took a half hour drive out there when all the BHM PEs were popping up, and they had like a few pairs of brown and yellow pairs of some brand i've never even heard of, and that was it. told myself that was the last time i'm going out of my way. :smh: i just get so hyped when i see people post the marshall pick ups and im like hey, maybe my store will have something, even though i know they won't. but i just ahve to be sure, and it just wastes my time

You have to put the work in but these are my Ross/Marshall pickups in the last 4 months. Can't wait to see Kobe 8 start showing up.

Last edited:
here are my ross/marshall's pick ups from the last few months

:nerd:

Last edited:
. Had pythons also...but the lunarlon bottomed out ...so I sold it. I'm using the graffiti now...think I'm gonna switch to the elites tho...I'm anxious to see how this zoom air is and if its really that different than lunarlon

For the Marshall's Ross pickups are those even in your size? I wouldn't put in that work to end up with some size 8s and 15s.

. Had pythons also...but the lunarlon bottomed out ...so I sold it. I'm using the graffiti now...think I'm gonna switch to the elites tho...I'm anxious to see how this zoom air is and if its really that different than lunarlon

You didn't want to keep the shoe and just swap out the drop in?

@asyong21
 Where you cop these Mine Grey's from? My Nike Outlet has the matching hoodie and sweats on sale now. And I love to matchy matchy.

@ntsap
 No not to my knowledge. I have the Area 72 and they fit TTS to me. I have the regular +enabled so I don't think putting those chips in the bottom would make you want to go half size up.

@BigSlim773
 Yup thats a done deal any day of the week. The curse of the big footed has advantages for sure. $146 for my first pair and $180 for my second pair of sulfurs. So you def winning grabbing them right now.

@conqui iz
 Big ups for that info. Rep again for today.

@GaussWho
 Yup thats the joy of the hunt. If you really wanted the Reds thats not too bad of a deal. But I know what you mean.

got them over a rakuten store for roughly $80... lucky me ...

Ohh. Ehhhh. I only ball in these shoes anyways. Don't use them for casual use. I beat em up. Bought it for like 120. Sold it for 80. Its all good.

Back
Top Bottom