OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Starting to miss the 8s more and more. Underwhelming cws in the 9s IMO. The first few Elites and Kung Fu's were nice but everything else has been mediocre.

That's not a bad thing.  I was actually going for obnoxiously loud and ugly.  It sounds like I may have succeeded.

Just too much going on w/ the pattern, speckles, and colors.

Also, the black on black bottoms 
sick.gif

Guess I should start tracking down some of these in a 13 since the 9 lows aren't doing it for me. Colors really don't matter just point me in the right direction.

nothing to do with feel or wear. More so about the color schemes for the lows, pretty plain. I see they have some more vibrant ones coming but they are too much. I love the silhouette though
9s arent that appealing to me unless they are flyknt. I prefer the 8s as well. I'm trying to stock up on the 8s now before they all dry up. I have like 6 pairs DS I think

they're really ugly. lol. even loud and obnoxious that you were going for could've been executed 1000 times better. you waited 8 weeks for that? yikes. if you like em though, fudge it

9s arent that appealing to me unless they are flyknt. I prefer the 8s as well. I'm trying to stock up on the 8s now before they all dry up. I have like 6 pairs DS I think

I just got a pair of the laser crimson 9s yesterday wanted to wear them for basketball last night but just wasn't feeling the fit. It's funny that we complained about how long the 8 laces are but with my 9s the laces are too short.

8 > 9

they're really ugly. lol. even loud and obnoxious that you were going for could've been executed 1000 times better. you waited 8 weeks for that? yikes. if you like em though, fudge it
Sure, but just a few things to consider that went into my design.  I have six pairs of the 6s and four pairs of the 8s, so I was really trying to not duplicate any of those colorways and instead depart as far away as I could.  I had a few other ideas, but this is what I ended up with.  Regardless, thanks for the feedback!

Back
Top Bottom