OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anyone had any success ordering from this site?  I tried to look around on the site for some info or contact information, didn't see much.  There is nothing about them in their "about us" section, seems a little awkward to me...

Anyone had any success ordering from this site?  I tried to look around on the site for some info or contact information, didn't see much.  There is nothing about them in their "about us" section, seems a little awkward to me...
they're actually a consignment store in my area.

True, have you been there to pay them a visit?  I couldn't find a return policy on the site, that kinda raised a red flag as well.  
nah. Never been. Passed by a few times. The place is full of hypebeasts like myself. Too bad they don't offer direct buy outs. Or i would be there

Just scooped these Worn 1x Christmas SS for $115 shipped. They are in immaculate condition! No flaws whatsoever. When these first released, I could have copped em but I didn't like em at the time, and over time they began to grow on me, so I'm happy with em, and with that price. They were tough to pass up.
pimp.gif

Just scooped these Worn 1x Christmas SS for $115 shipped. They are in immaculate condition! No flaws whatsoever. When these first released, I could have copped em but I didn't like em at the time, and over time they began to grow on me, so I'm happy with em, and with that price. They were tough to pass up.:pimp:

Looking good. I have yet to wear mines, waiting for shorts weather here in nyc, I don't really wear Kobes with jeans.

Last edited:
Yeah I understand. Kobe's look way better with shorts. I can't wait til this summer to rock em.

Man I want to pull the trigger but I have waaay too many red shoes. Can't justify even though they are below retail

Just scooped these Worn 1x Christmas SS for $115 shipped. They are in immaculate condition! No flaws whatsoever. When these first released, I could have copped em but I didn't like em at the time, and over time they began to grow on me, so I'm happy with em, and with that price. They were tough to pass up.
pimp.gif
Beautiful shoe. Prefer them with the plain black laces but either way, one of the better (and more underrated) Kobe 8s IMO. You got a great deal, homie.

nah. Never been. Passed by a few times. The place is full of hypebeasts like myself. Too bad they don't offer direct buy outs. Or i would be there

Quoted for calling yourself a hypebeast lol

Term is thrown around so much but I've yet to see someone call themselves one. We're all a beast for the hype in one way or another

I'm a beast in the bed son. Lol. Everyone's a hype beast. Who cares. Ain't nothing. Got my supreme Jersey with my camo shorts. Yuuuuuupppp. I'm a beast. But seriously tho....the 8s are way better than the 9s.

Im a kobebeast lol. I only look out for kobes. I could honestly care less about jordans, lebrons,etc.
I am the exact same way. The only other pair of nikes I own are roshes. Nothing from JB. 

Last edited:
Jeez those orange Kobe's are nice.. I actually have a matching orange Nike shirt lol..

Might have to find these ones next I guess :tongue:

Thank you for all your help NT. I think I am done with the Kobe 8s. Came here for a little help and yall ended up making me want to buy all of the Kobes. Here is what I've copped in the last month or so...

New PP Black - Retail (My first pair of Kobe 8's)

DS Easter - $175

Used Volts - $162

Used Milksnakes - $125

Used Purple Fades - $132

Not sure on how I did in regards to the price. I was kinda on a budget.

The Easters are so dope and probably my favorite. The Volts are very eye catching on the court. The Milksnakes don't pop as much on the court but up close, I love the details. Didn't really want the Purple Fades but yall hyped them up for me so much, I just said why not. PP Black were my first pair of 8's as they were the only ones available when I jumped on the bandwagon.

Ended up backing out on the Sulfurs, BHM, and Blue Lights cause they didn't have the full shozuku in the back and I wanted all my shoes to look the same. I'm anal like that.
tongue.gif
WTK 8s and Mambacurials were out of my budget, and to me, just weren't worth it.

I also got the Kobe 9 Easters. NOT a bad shoe but in terms of hooping which is what I'll be using the 8's for, the 9's are a little more elevated (higher off the ground), heavier, and the added cushion which I think was unnecessary made it less breathable. As someone who plays like a guard and likes to cut, the 8's were better for me in terms of comfort and performance. I also sweat a lot. Again, this is different for everybody. Just giving my take.

I'll post some outdoors pics when the weather gets better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom