OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Does these fit tts?? My bball shoes are 9.5 think a 10 would be cool?
They do fit tts.  I have a wide foot and usually wear 9.5 for wider shoes and 10 for narrow.  The Kobe 8 I can wear both comfortably for ball.  So if you have a widish foot 10 should be fine.  

Broke my Christmas Lights out today.  Even my boss was impressed!......
smokin.gif

Just got a great deal on the Xmas's. $140 buy it now was already a bargain, took a chance and offered $110. Surprised the auction was up for a few hours, but seller surprisingly accepted the offer! Good looking out if dude is an NTer.

Broke my Christmas Lights out today.  Even my boss was impressed!......
smokin.gif
These Bad Boys are still on my Radar.
nthat.gif

The ASG 8's are too, but the prices make them more unattainable.

Once I get back on the good-foot, I think I'm going after em... thne my 8's collection is finished.

Not sure if it's the lighting making the color appear teal-ish, but I am sincerely regretting not snagging the green glows now.

Those were an impulse buy....initially...but very happy with them.

White tee+ cargo shorts+ Miami dolphin new era cap...winning!

A lot of HoHs still have them...I went "hunting" in manhattan and those and other footlockers still have that colorway

@Babylon  Career move just hit me hard this past month, so I'll be on Chilly for the forseeable future. If that wasn't the case, believe me they would BEEN off ya hands. Lol

whats good price for wtk 8's? and preludes 8's? mambacurial 8's? been trying to get these 3 for a good price

also another quick question

ur guys thought on how much i should pay for masterpiece?

and someguy offering to sell me 4200$ for preludes 1-8 +masterpiece

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom