OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

In my local group

So just got offered a pair of area 72 Kobe's and $110 for my Megatron Sc trainer and Probowl trainers that are both DS. Kobe's are worn twice, I think I'm going to pull the trigger

So just got offered a pair of area 72 Kobe's and $110 for my Megatron Sc trainer and Probowl trainers that are both DS. Kobe's are worn twice, I think I'm going to pull the trigger

Assuming they look like they've only been worn twice, Area 72's in that condition are hard to come by, and people tend to tax heavily on them. I'd go for it.

Yeah I do that. Like @Jays25  said make sure the quality is on point. How much you spend on those Megatron's tho. Make sure you don't take too big of a loss there.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Diggin the lace swap as well. Really need to try a pair of those elite socks.

Thanks. The grey laces can go on my iD so it works out. Yeah you should buy a pair or two, they are the perfect height. Can't do no-shows on the 8s with the tongue digging into the skin.

I still think they should have released a special shoe in honor of him wearing the number 8 for half his career.

Back
Top Bottom