Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Maaaaan confusing everyone in the thread waiting on the next release (Aqua) by bringing up old info on a GS only pair.
It’s been known all along for a long time those black/aqua pair are GS only.

Nobody debatibg that pair we know they are GS.
We waiting on Aqua men’s pair Female Is Power.

Maaaaan confusing everyone in the thread waiting on the next release (Aqua) by bringing up old info on a GS only pair.
It’s been known all along for a long time those black/aqua pair are GS only.

Nobody debatibg that pair we know they are GS.
We waiting on Aqua men’s pair Female Is Power.

Lmao, I said Tiffany’s in the post. How the **** you get confused?

Confused as you bringing up past pairs & old info. Getting me & others confused with what’s coming up next.
I’m ready for a set release date on Female Is Power pair not about a GS only pair from last month

Confused as you bringing up past pairs & old info. Getting me & others confused with what’s coming up next.
I’m ready for a set release date on Female Is Power pair not about a GS only pair from last month

You can’t read, that’s not my fault.

Maybe so!
Maybe you should also go back a few pages & read up on old releases.

Bring on the Female Is Power pair

Tiffany SB IV

20180504162741.jpg

Kids only

Been meaning to ask my peoples in Europe and UK. Have you noticed you CAN'T go onto footlocker USA site and eastbay anymore..it directs you back to footlocker eu or UK. Anyone else in Europe and UK experience the same thing? Because for years not only I was able to access those two sites but I have bought from there for years and since last week it won't let me go onto those two sites anymore

Been meaning to ask my peoples in Europe and UK. Have you noticed you CAN'T go onto footlocker USA site and eastbay anymore..it directs you back to footlocker eu or UK. Anyone else in Europe and UK experience the same thing? Because for years not only I was able to access those two sites but I have bought from there for years and since last week it won't let me go onto those two sites anymore
I'm in US and I just got on footlocker eu with no problem, I would try different device, with and w/o Wi-Fi etc and see what happens

Back
Top Bottom