Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

the footlocker eu account responded to someone asking about that. There was some law passed in the EU or something, and now you cant access it.

EA2FFEE8-2732-4B45-A7C6-10F024B05A6F.png

Yeah if I attempt to check footlocker.com or sites like champs etc it directs me straight to EU footlocker.
Shame as can not check out release calendars anymore.

Bri anybody got a pic of the uncle Drew’s and man there’s so many shoes I have to buy this month I’m going in twice a week on first shift to get some overtime smh

5D22321C-C0D2-44A1-9D8F-52794ED7E7D1.png
I’m assuming they are these. Pretty basic not a must have..this month I just grabbed the March madness I’m about to get the obsidians and the tatums and those n7 looking like they’ll be super sick

5D22321C-C0D2-44A1-9D8F-52794ED7E7D1.png
I’m assuming they are these. Pretty basic not a must have..this month I just grabbed the March madness I’m about to get the obsidians and the tatums and those n7 looking like they’ll be super sick

J23app confirm those are them based off the color description

Man, just thinking back to the Kyrie 1s and 2s with all the options they had, Nike ID is trash right now. It's sad. I remember Leo Chang saying how they (Nike) knew the importance of IDs for his line and it seems like they lost that. I'm glad we finally have the option to have the two tone uppers but damn. |l:smh:

Man, just thinking back to the Kyrie 1s and 2s with all the options they had, Nike ID is trash right now. It's sad. I remember Leo Chang saying how they (Nike) knew the importance of IDs for his line and it seems like they lost that. I'm glad we finally have the option to have the two tone uppers but damn. |l:smh:
This...

I miss All Star ID options too :smh:

Lmao. You stupid for that. But Nike is slipping with the the potential for this model for the geneal public.

Back
Top Bottom