Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

QS label aside, these are way too plain for the debut of the lows. I could make these on ID for the 4's. They could've put uncle Drew quotes on the strap or put an uncle Drew logo on one of the tongues, just something to make them unique. It really shouldn't be that hard

Idk man. In person I think they're fire. They remind me of some Kobes.

9C1C0BB8-FFCF-47AB-A6AA-75B6C60C6EF2.gif

Me: I’ve been waiting for the volts to release, I copped the all stars, them bum asz uncle drew shirts they dont even feel like dri-fit where the volts at Nike?? Y’all playing games since Eric dolce left....

Nike basketball: *Smack*

By the time I read zoom in forefoot and heel on zoom...sold out! I didn’t see the shorts at my HOH either. They got some gear last week.

Last edited:
Thanks! May try the shoes on in store and see if my $20 reward works and also check on the shorts. Not working online.

Thanks! May try the shoes on in store and see if my $20 reward works and also check on the shorts. Not working online.
what item did you try using your rewards on?
got the red carpets, manager said labeled qs so i couldn’t use my $15 reward

Haven’t tried the VIP reward in store but planned to try on the Kyrie low. $90 would be a steal. $110 is still a nice deal with that zoom setup. Really been liking the LeBron 15 low and PG2 as well though, so I’m hesitating...

39419EFF-E060-4489-8291-9EF7FD24B4A3.jpeg
I picked up the uncle Drew’s today at HOH. Got home and forgot I had a $20 credit from a customer service issue a few months back smh. Aesthetically, these are very clean in hand. I wonder how much fraying will happen with the embroidered swoosh once I play in them.

Back
Top Bottom