Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Is the strap on the lows adjustable? One of my favorite lows to hoop in were the zoom crusaders and those had forefoot zoom as well. The lows also look to be derived from that model

Thanks a lot. Going to try here in the next few days, just don’t think I can get there tomorrow.

It’s weird. The red carpets are not selling as well as the uncle drew. Only scattered sizes. It’s so unpredictable. I would call before you head out. Don’t want you to be SOL.

Yesterday’s pick up
B2028D87-CE27-4A62-B5A6-C9798046F41C.jpeg

A4FF863C-890D-4B3F-8451-8B5A3E3FCBF5.jpeg

I gotta go to an HOH to pick up yeezys. Really hopig they have some of this apparel that isnt online for some reason.

They are definitely long! I will fold waistband. Got a small, waist fits me well (I’m about a 30” waist).

Grabbed the lows in 9.5. There was some odd piece of what felt like plastic inside the stitching of the tongue on the left shoe, so I swapped with another they had in 9.5. Will see how the do on court. Initial fit/feel was better than PG2 for me, but the best so far for me lately has been LeBron 15 low. Will post more details after next games. Went true with a 9.5. $20 off didn’t work off email scan so manager did an override. I had two Kyrie shorts and another shoe for a birthday gift though.

Edit: anyone else feeling this in the tongue? Such a promising shoe and something so small always gets me.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom