Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Ky is cool people, until the next time...

Boston-22b.jpg

are there any Christmas shoes this year? Not seen or heard anything. Would hope so though of course!

A Lebron 15 in an all grey and KD 10 in all blue are supposed to release a day after Christmas.

I would guess those two are the Christmas Day shoes. As for Kyrie, not too sure. He may just play in a PE pair?

Last edited:
Few reviews & guys opinions have all said the same about the traction!!

I think the traction on the 3 was the same. I found it to be a terrible shoe for traction untill it had LOTS of breaking in then after a few month they were unreal for grip!
Maybe the 4 will be the same.

Have the Confetti & Ankle Takers.
But can't have them till Christmas

Okay...it's bizarre wearing a Kyrie on my feet and not feeling like I'm walking on concrete :lol: The cushlon is a big improvement over the phylon, and I can actually feel the little zoom bag in the heel. Shoes are VERY TTS by the way. Very 1:1 feeling. I have long, narrow feet (size 14) and these feel a little shorter in length than past kyrie models, but not as narrow.

I stand by my original thoughts of not being blown away by the overall design; BUT...it does leave a lot of room for layering with the multiple materials (leathers, suedes, etc) and combined with the midsole and teeth from the outsole, I'm hopeful we could see some fire colorways.

Odd complaint: my shoes don't fit in the box. Lengthwise they JUST squeeze in there, but in terms of height the outsoles poke out and the box won't close.

edit: yup, the Kyrie 3 box is an inch longer and 1/2 inch taller than the 4's. I wonder if it's just a factory mistake.

edit2: nope...looked at listings on eBay and Nike is putting size 14 confettis and blacks in a size 12 box. Way to go Nike

Last edited:
Kyrie 4s are flames. I didn't want another loud pair of kicks so I resold the Confettis but waiting for more colorways

Attachments

• IMG_20171220_214621.jpg
    IMG_20171220_214621.jpg
    439.9 KB · Views: 8
Did some quick maths and figured it out :lol:

Last edited:
Got the Kyrie’s today. The fit is great. Very comfortable shoe. Traction was great. Didnt slip out once (after 3 hours of play). Not as good as the 2’s traction, but it’s still top tier traction.

hows the cushioning on the toe box and midfoot. reason why i passed on the 3's

and it looks pretty bulky

My confettis still haven't made it to Stockx. I ordered on the 15th and it says they won't make it to them until the 27th. This delay is crazy

My Confetti’s are on the way from StockX. Should be here on the 27th. Surprisingly they shipped 2-day air...

Back
Top Bottom