Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

KR1vgxa.jpg
Hox02fl.jpg

It's probably just because I don't have the Confetti's YET: But the Uncle Drew's are feeling the real preheat debut colorway imo. They're cool

Hooped in the confettis earlier today and they felt great..even with a dusty YMCA gym floor they were still on point

had a chance to try on the blk/wht pair today at my local FTL, might be the most comfortable Kyries in terms of cushioning, and man that heel to toe transition was exceptional:nthat:

I really think Nike has done a great consistent job with their signature lines this year. The black/white Kyrie 4 is the best looking one out of the batch for me, can't wait to get them.

Looks like the 4s are a hit, is the cushion really improved in the forefoot, that's what been missing from the Kyrie line.

do these fit like the kyrie 2/3 or the kyrie 1s (where i had to .5sz up?)

not sure i wanna get another pair of black ice so soon
need to see more colorways / cool grey and infernos pls

How do you clean the suede on these? I Ball in my shoes, but indoor and I ALWAYS clean and keep my sneakers fresh. I clean my shoes with soap and water. Would that hurt the suede parts on the shoe? Why didn’t they just use nubuck?!!!

do these fit like the kyrie 2/3 or the kyrie 1s (where i had to .5sz up?)

not sure i wanna get another pair of black ice so soon
need to see more colorways / cool grey and infernos pls

I have the Kyrie 1 and these aren't as snug in the forefoot for me. I'd say they are about even with the Kyrie 3 as far as fit. I went TTS 10.5. Hope that helps.

On a side note -- Are these digging into anyone elses heel? I might have to switch to quarter socks instead of no shows.

These shoes come off as very 90’s and I love it, but I always wish his shoes would come in a low top version. I hate mids

Last edited:
Got to meet and hangout with Kyrie & Kyrie's friend/roommate tonight. Super cool dude, got to talk to them about a lot things. And man some exciting things coming soon....

His inner circle in Cleveland was a fun group. Jiggy Hairston is a real treat of a human being, if that's who you got to be around.

Back
Top Bottom