Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Managed a quick 60 min scrimmage in these earlier and was really impressed - cushioning fells good, lockdown and stability are perfect as was the traction.

Overall, really happy with the performance and the 90's style design.

I found myself not watching him playing and just fully focused on the shoe to watch if there is slippage in the traction.
Looked to me like he was sliding & they didn't bite great to the court.
Looked like a nice clean floor too.

Am starting to worry about the traction on these.

I just got the black/white pair today and I think this might be one of my favorite Nike signature sneakers ever. They are really great design-wise and from a comfort perspective. The black "suede" like material on the back is actually Alcantara, which is a nice touch!

I found myself not watching him playing and just fully focused on the shoe to watch if there is slippage in the traction.
Looked to me like he was sliding & they didn't bite great to the court.
Looked like a nice clean floor too.

Am starting to worry about the traction on these.

My la fitness looks good in pictures too but it's actually really bad too many people coming in with outdoor shoes. A lot of my shoes don't work at their gym but are beastly on others

Cleaning my shoe closet, decided to snap a flick

Attachments

• 20171223_190115-1.jpg
    20171223_190115-1.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 47
Looks like hes wearing all black pair with ice blue bottoms? Those may be the black pair thats dropping on January 6th?

My la fitness looks good in pictures too but it's actually really bad too many people coming in with outdoor shoes. A lot of my shoes don't work at their gym but are beastly on others

True, true!!
My home court looks brand new & clean but like you said, outdoor shoes, exams, presentation events, it's slick as ice.
I play on old run down & dusty courts that are actually more grippy.

Ayyyyyy guise been out of the loop something cereal....and I neeeed those Kyrie confetti's b....are they still in stores if so which one please anybody point me in the right direction. Haven't been to the mall in ages and hate going now during the holidays so I can't say I've seen them...but I love them joints....so...please many likes/reps will come your way. I'm in Queens NY btw. Work in the city.

hows the cushioning on the toe box and midfoot. reason why i passed on the 3's

and it looks pretty bulky
The cushion is pretty minimal in the forefoot and toe box. It’s pretty low to the ground for good court feel. It doesn’t fell bulky at all.

Last edited:
my goodness these are too snug for me in the toebox area. my toes went numb wearing them with my ankle braces after some time too.

Just got mine... first impressions based on trying them on.... The cushion is definitely better than the 3’s. The padded area on the Achilles is uncomfortable on my Achilles, hopefully this won’t be a problem once I hoop in them.

Back
Top Bottom