Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Is there picture if the navy pair floating around? I would check out the gallery but I don’t know how on this new format.

Is it concerning to anyone else that Kyrie has switched from the 4 back to a 3 at halftime a few weeks ago and now played this entire game in his 3s? I've been stoked to try the 4 but this has me wondering what's up

Is it concerning to anyone else that Kyrie has switched from the 4 back to a 3 at halftime a few weeks ago and now played this entire game in his 3s? I've been stoked to try the 4 but this has me wondering what's up
From what I heard the 4s take some break in time, and with him having a new pair basically every night, they don’t break in right away but the 3 It has that comfort right out of the box

Really hope that these drop on iD some time soon. Not loving any of the colorways so far

My size 14 was a liiiiittle bit snug lengthwise, so ordered a 15 to try out. Of course it's the same old story...15 is too big, no half sizes for bigfooters. Had the same problem with the PG 1.

They are definitely shorter lengthwise.
I would like a 12.5 in future colourways but like you said there is no .5 after 11.5.

Back
Top Bottom