Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Got my pair at Foot, in Ft. Lauderdale terrible service, lazy sales people and reseller crazy for the Westbrook’s. Ridiculous.

Hopefully these will sit around. Didn’t want to pass but have other Kyries on the radar

These are in stores?

The FTL near my office got one of each size. Unfortunately the guy in front of me wore an 11 too.

EDIT/UPDATE - I was walking out of the mall and the manager "magically" found more. Said there were 3 of each and asked if I still wanted them. I copped an 11, so maybe you will have a shot at your location.

Last edited:
HoH near me only have 14 pairs. I’m out of luck. Oh well. Couldn’t get out there in time due to father duties.

Went to my local Footlocker and was sold in most sizes below Size 10. I woke up an hour or so late and checked Snkrs and they were sold out. Hoping I could cop later and either pay retail or not so high resale. I guess I'll have to see. Hopefully, its a fake sell out on Snkrs.

Last edited:
Went to my local Footlocker and was sold in most sizes about Size 10. I woke up an hour or so late and checked Snkrs and sold out. Hoping I could cop later and either pay retail or not so high resale. I guess I'll have to see. Hopefully, its a fake sell out on Snkrs.

I think it’s a real sell out. If it was fake it would have been up already. But I holding out on a restock. The HOH I go to only had 14 pairs. I hope they’re not that limited.

I passed and when I see them on court I totally regret it now. Had my pair on hold and told him I’m cool. Smh

https://www.ruvilla.com/nike-kyrie-4-bhm-ao3167-900.html

4AACDA7C-A2E4-4845-AACC-62B7B72FA4EF.jpeg

They Iceyyyyyy on court ughhhh

Hopefully something else drops to ease my pain

I feel ya. I didn’t cop on SNKRS because I was busy. I was confident I could have cop at HOH first thing mall opened. Didn’t know there was a line at 8am. Only size they had left was a 14. Missed out. Have you tried stockX? Resell prices not too bad.

Back
Top Bottom