Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Was able to walk right in my local FTL House of Hoops, no one else was there to get them, only one other person was behind me to get the new Jordan RW's (some on court pics I took real quick......thought i'd share)

Kyrie 4 BHM-1.jpg

Kyrie 4 BHM-2.jpg

Kyrie 4 BHM-3.jpg

Kyrie 4 BHM-5.jpg

Bro. Those are clean!

Was able to walk right in my local FTL House of Hoops, no one else was there to get them, only one other person was behind me to get the new Jordan RW's (some on court pics I took real quick......thought i'd share)

Kyrie 4 BHM-1.jpg

Kyrie 4 BHM-2.jpg

Kyrie 4 BHM-3.jpg

Kyrie 4 BHM-5.jpg
The on court shot is what sold me...was thinking about returning them but now I’m keeping them for sure....and as A laker fan you really have me wanting to buy the Boston shorts now :/

Last edited:
So nice. Waiting for another link to drop. Couple local spots got em but just not convenient today.

For those in the Portland Oregon area. They had them at their Community Store on MLK. Retail of course but seemed to have a good quantity in the back. Went to the only Nike store downtown and out of stock in my size but let me know the other location had plenty of my size. Headed straight there and a couple pairs on display. Had to talk to an associate.

Does it really take a week for standard shipping when you get the shoes through sneakers?
I’d imagine it depends on where you are located. I live in NE Tennessee and I always get anything I order in two days. My BHM shipped today and estimated delivery is Wednesday.

I’d imagine it depends on where you are located. I live in NE Tennessee and I always get anything I order in two days. My BHM shipped today and estimated delivery is Wednesday.
Same. I received shipping confirmation about an hour ago and have an estimate of Wed. I'm in chicago.

Warehouse is in Memphis, so mideast/midwest will get them sooner than coastal cities.

Those on-court pics are amazing. But I think that's where these look best.

I contacted nike about the CNY releasing tomorrow and they said they didn’t have any info about it happening tomorrow
EDIT: currently on vacation didn’t realize the 18th was Thursday.

Last edited:
Anyone on here grab a pair of the BHM's in person in the Boston area yesterday? Trying to figure out if the FTL's in the area might still have pairs.

I got an email saying the CNY were Asia release only.

I know it was mentioned that they were thought to release there first on 18th then rest of world a later date, hope this is the case.

Back
Top Bottom