Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

I think these are excluded unfortunately. Says it in cart :smh:
upload_2018-1-18_12-0-54.png

Yeah doesn't work.

Came back to the office to find these delivered today. I know a bunch of pics have been posted but I'm honestly surprised by the quality of these. Pics don't do them justice really. Especially compared to the launch colorways I've seen in person.

20180118_132551.jpg
20180118_132613.jpg
20180118_132622.jpg
:pimp::pimp:

Do people recommend going up half a size in these? I'm a 10.5 normally but have heard conflicting advice and never owned a Kyrie shoe before.

Do people recommend going up half a size in these? I'm a 10.5 normally but have heard conflicting advice and never owned a Kyrie shoe before.
I'm a true 10.5 in 99% of nike basketball shoes. I have almost no wiggle room in these but it's not uncomfortable. I'm sure I could easily jump up a half size in these but I'd rather have less room out the box and break in over time than have too much room later. I wouldn't call these bulky by any means but there is noticibly more padding all around to these compared to the 3's.

The forefoot feels pretty snug on these and I have a very narrow foot so going up might benefit those with wider feet.

Wide feet or casual wear: half size up

Narrow feet/ hooping: TTS but it's snug all-around including lengthwise

Thank you for the advice guys. I'll stick with what I've ordered as will mostly be using them for indoor hooping.

Stock x and goat have the CNY for $200 you guys think I should grab em?

I think you should go for it fam. If you have the funds and it something you really want. I don’t see why not. Also possibility it might not make it to the states. Now if you have reason it comes here. I’d wait.

Back
Top Bottom