Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

EU. SNEAKRS draw.

Photo 17-01-2018, 13 25 15.png

I heard only 50 pairs made I doubt US gets a shot

Will be more for sure! A release in Europe is minimum 300pcs, for example the Kyrie S1 Hybrid released in 7 non Nike stores in Europe and on Nike EU/ Footlocker EU, so the S1 Hybrid was minimum 500-600pcs.

I am a lot for wider releases to be honest, can not understand why Nike is making so many faulse decisions, I already complained with Nike's customer service in Germany a number of times. If there would be another 100.000 people like me complaining regularly, maybe the regional CEOs would react and give Mark Parker a call!

Will be more for sure! A release in Europe is minimum 300pcs, for example the Kyrie S1 Hybrid released in 7 non Nike stores in Europe and on Nike EU/ Footlocker EU, so the S1 Hybrid was minimum 500-600pcs.

I am a lot for wider releases to be honest, can not understand why Nike is making so many faulse decisions, I already complained with Nike's customer service in Germany a number of times. If there would be another 100.000 people like me complaining regularly, maybe the regional CEOs would react and give Mark Parker a call!
Those are PE. S1 hybrids werent PE

Dude on Instagram that had a pair told me himself that only 50 pair would be around. When you see those resale prices that’ll confirm how limited they’re

I think limiting pairs is a very uncreative, unnecessary and customer unfriendly way of marketing shoes. I'd very much prefer product quality and design. But the customers are equally at fault for buying into the buzz.

Ight so just a nike draw or EU sites dropping too? Gonna be hawking the thread incase someone finds a site

I want a pair of these to hoop in but I'm not sure if I should wait for better colorways. They're making all the dope colors limited to over seas.

Grabbed the BHM from my HOH at lunch today in 9.5 to try for hoops. Just wore for a bit during an indoor workout and feeling same problem as the Kyrie 1. Little too narrow on just the left shoe up front, very strange. Probably going to return...

Last edited:
Nike Hella Smart building hype on their signature athletes least expensive shoe and releasing PEs little by little

Back
Top Bottom