Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

20180119_223212.jpg
"Debuted" my pair at my p/t gig.

Let’s not give Nike any ideas!!!!
We had enough bull s**t black colourways with the 3’s.
Please not with the 4’s.

I’m liking the direction so far.
Confetti, CNY, Green/Red, London, City Edition, All Star, BHM.

not certain but i feel like theres almost always an all black version for basketball shoes. i'm contemplating whether i can wait a little longer or to pull the trigger right now for the black/white.

I've been playing in KD's the last couple of years but wanted to give a different sig a try. I want something that doesn't have a one piece upper and still has cushioning and these fit the criteria perfectly lol. If there is an all black pair I'd wait and see just to compare the two because the black and white pair is a nice and simple colorway with some flashiness. I do like the direction the line is going with, with the green pair and all the other colorways.

For those of you who are using these to hoop in, are you going TTS or up .5?? Seen mixed reviews but didn't know if those folks were rocking casually. I tried on a .5 size up and they felt ok, but was wondering if TTS eventually broke in.

I’m sure last year there was a good few months wait till the 3’s hit ID. Even then it was a waste of time.
With the 2’s on ID the choices were cool to begin with but then they kept offering us more & more.

Back
Top Bottom