Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

For those of you who are using these to hoop in, are you going TTS or up .5?? Seen mixed reviews but didn't know if those folks were rocking casually. I tried on a .5 size up and they felt ok, but was wondering if TTS eventually broke in.

I've hooped in these and I'd definitely stay TTS - these feel more roomier than the past 3 models once broken in. Easily my favourite to play in out of his line too:pimp:

I would say these are smallest Kyrie yet.
I normally play with a normal pair of Nike socks on then a Elite pair over that.
But in the Kyrie 4 can’t get away with elite socks so have to just wear double normal nine socks.

Aight I give up. Gonna cop the original colorway and call it a day. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for the V!

True. It’s frustrating being a Kyrie fan and Nike not allowing access or providing us with dope colors to cop! What’s the use of clamoring over pairs you can’t buy?
You have a point lol. That's why I took a break on the 3. All those nice P.E.s and the only good releases were limited.

Duke 1's were fire. I didn't like the 2's and the 3's literally putting "DUKE" on the pairs. Didn't even think about them for the 4's. Hope they're nice

Coming soon from this ebay seller (ordered from them twice in case anyone questions their legitimacy) for $140 + $25 shipping (gotta wait and see if the price is for all sizes or creeps up on the bigger sizes). Maybe an ebay coupon becomes available by the time they are ready to sell.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Kyrie...rs-Floral-Red-Irving-943807-600/142660114758?

UGH.. I paid $200 for this and $200 for the city guardians..still en route to stock x from the sellers.. been waiting since the 17th..looks like the city guardians will be out and at $120 range by the time I get them. SMH

Back
Top Bottom