Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

UGH.. I paid $200 for this and $200 for the city guardians..still en route to stock x from the sellers.. been waiting since the 17th..looks like the city guardians will be out and at $120 range by the time I get them. SMH
That's why patience is important

Wish the BHM had gold aglets, would have been a nice little touch

Did they arrive yet?

DHL was knocking on my front door this morning but no one answered so they texted me asking me if it's ok to drop without signature, so i told them i will be home tomorrow to receive the package. pretty thorough for a delivery service.

Doubt it. It restocked end of last week for a day

thx for the info, i copped on the second restock, then my buddy regreted it not copping so i'm just asking for him. if i knew he was on the fence i would have told him about the second restock, i missed the first restock too :frown:

No Kyries on SNKRS?
IMG_7669.jpg

What shoe is this for? CNY's? I'm still waiting to get my shipping e-mail for them, haven't received anything yet. I know they listed will ship out on the 21st for these on their site.

CNY. Did you do the express option or the standard option? I did the express and got my shipping confirmation around 3 AM.

Kylie’s remind me of the Jkidds. Similar design and price point except for the full length zoom

Attachments

• 702B381F-872C-48CD-8C36-46EB679B8F15.jpeg
    702B381F-872C-48CD-8C36-46EB679B8F15.jpeg
    245 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom