Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Probably took longer because it was an international seller. CNY released in China first so they had pairs before KicksCrew. Thus why it might’ve taken longer.

Probably took longer because it was an international seller. CNY released in China first so they had pairs before KicksCrew. Thus why it might’ve taken longer.

That’s what I asked them through email. They said it’s an extra 2-3 days added to the normal proceeds when it has customs and things to go through

I ordered mine off StockX and got an email on Jan. 25th at 4am that it was shipped. StockX received, authenticated and shipped them to me today. I should have them by Friday (2/2). I've never seen the shipping take more than 2 business days with StockX so it was interesting to see it take them so long to initially get them.

Thanks for the insight I appreciate it. I keep seeing everybody pair and I’m anxious to get mine

Has anyone's traction gotten better with time? Like top tier traction? It's the only thing keeping me from getting a pair.

Still not at a level where I’m willing to just make this my go to shoe.
Still bring a pair of 3’s with me each run, session, game.
But my ankle takers have gotten a little better. I only know this though as I broke out my Obsidian pair last night for the first time, just a hour of getting shots up and absolutely no traction what’s so ever.
Think it’s just a waiting game with the 4’s but to be honest the 3 was the same took ages to get traction worn it but once it was it was unreal.
Let’s hope this happens with 4.

Still not at a level where I’m willing to just make this my go to shoe.
Still bring a pair of 3’s with me each run, session, game.
But my ankle takers have gotten a little better. I only know this though as I broke out my Obsidian pair last night for the first time, just a hour of getting shots up and absolutely no traction what’s so ever.
Think it’s just a waiting game with the 4’s but to be honest the 3 was the same took ages to get traction worn it but once it was it was unreal.
Let’s hope this happens with 4.

Traction on the 3’s didn’t take long to break in for me. Maybe a few games

Took forever on all mine.
Still have pairs that are still in process of trying to break in.
Then I have pairs still in box. Not sure they will even see the court now.
Lengthy process I found with each pair.

Confetti's had no traction on court, BHM's had hella traction for me right off the bat, only played in them for about an hour total so far though.

download (1).png download (2).png

Back
Top Bottom