Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Real or Not?
Not sure how I feel about those.

If they are real they are not even close to the 3’s.

Attachments

• E4BD9F0E-7D4B-4135-AE3D-5E8A14363E80.jpeg
    E4BD9F0E-7D4B-4135-AE3D-5E8A14363E80.jpeg
    361.4 KB · Views: 83
feel like the colorways are goin downhill since the 2s.
3s had semi decent ones early on...

still havent picked up any of the 4s yet

and now they're going to half *** a take down model lol

I like the color way on the take down version. But seriously. IMO. His sig line is already the take down version. How can you go lower?

The London and Fall Foliage pair are the best releases so far. Would even say that the London pair is the best colorway and the Fall Foliage is a close second!

Been looking at the take down version closely. Is it really lower tech? Maybe I’m being bias but it doesn’t look like a take down version. Is Nike starting the elite/playoff edition again?

London and Foilage definitely the most creative releases along with the City edition, but the limited factor does play a part.

They just need to put out some more solid CW's, CNY's are a step in the right direction for sure.

Been looking at the take down version closely. Is it really lower tech? Maybe I’m being bias but it doesn’t look like a take down version. Is Nike starting the elite/playoff edition again?
TBH it looks like it could pass as a re-launch of the HyperRev that Kyrie basically made his sig model just out of association.

I got my CNY in the mail today. The bottom is very unique it’s like light pale pink. Hard to describe. I’m very impressed! Idk what my favorite pair is between them and confetti. I’m really liking the fall foliage too after the pic above. I may grab them if I can catch them for around $500

Back
Top Bottom