Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

The Kyries are pretty nice. They give off a South Beach vibe
The KD's are nice, but f**k KD so pass
The Lebrons, nah. Cool execution but can't pull off wearing that much pink
PG's are hopefully nice.

thanks for the knowledge, i'm fully aware Kyrie is a flat earthier type thinker...which is interesting.
DUR3CFIWkAA4s4T.jpg

are gonna see these PE's a GR. I really hope so, love 2 tone kicks.

Between ID and GR, I hope they give us a couple 2 tone options. Fully expecting more cookie cutter tho

Anyone else get this in their Nike+ Unlocked? Limited editing though

Attachments

• 382CE5BB-6F64-4C8E-9CE9-03D7BBF56299.jpeg
    382CE5BB-6F64-4C8E-9CE9-03D7BBF56299.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 34
Only difference on those "limited option ids" Are they have a gum sole. The rest can be created on the regular Kyrie 4 id

for those with the kyrie 3s, how does the 4 compare to 3 in terms of on-court performance?
Same level of traction, but better cushioning.

Still not near good enough, especially for anyone past 25 who has logged a lot of ball mileage on their legs. Needs forefoot zoom still badly.

Only issue I ran into, and it was major ... is the cut of the collar.

You need to wear long socks with these only. I wore lower cut quarter socks, that didn’t come past the collar.

And with the shape, it leans into the back of your ankle which caused cuts into my ankle causing me to bleed quite readily.

He switched to the 3 again... I swear he looks wayyyyy more aggressive and comfortable wearing them too.

Started off in BHM 4 tonight.
4 minutes later switched into Kyrie 3!

Thought he had finally made the full move to the 4.

Yeah, I'm at the game tonight. Kyrie looks like his quads are still bothering him. Only 6 at the half in the Celtic toe 3s

Back
Top Bottom