Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

The All Stars really sold out? I didn't expect that. I don't even see them on Foot Locker anymore.

My House of Hoops told me after I bought the last Pg2 size 10.5 that the kyrie 4, pf2, and Jordan 32 low all sold out, or were about to.

0B095410-AA16-4234-9B60-8BCF99801016.jpeg
77F75F6A-7964-4512-B249-59AC0BED68FD.jpeg
We out here fellas. Straight to the court tonight.

Went back after work to pick up the PG2's and saw the Kyrie's sitting at both HOH and FNL. Both are pretty big flagship stores so they tend to get high volume for drops. FNL even had the BHM Kyrie.

Went back after work to pick up the PG2's and saw the Kyrie's sitting at both HOH and FNL. Both are pretty big flagship stores so they tend to get high volume for drops. FNL even had the BHM Kyrie.
Wait where?! I need to check my local malls. Them allstar kyries not bad at all

Just like the BHMs, I think the ASGs would have been better if they kept the design off the toebox. Plain white on BHM, plain black on ASG.

Wait where?! I need to check my local malls. Them allstar kyries not bad at all
Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, IL

Only store where I didn't see them was Champs but didn't really look. I had a reserve on the Kyrie's which came in today but I wanted to see the rest of the all-stars in person. Still there as of 5:30 pm

Copped this morning on my lunch break and hooped in them earlier tonight. Super comfy. I have a semi wide foot and these fit great. Went half size up. But the colors on these all stars are so vibrant. Best all star shoe this year.

Attachments

• F9F0DC20-7A5F-42CA-B7F9-0FE8D5983716.jpeg
    F9F0DC20-7A5F-42CA-B7F9-0FE8D5983716.jpeg
    215.7 KB · Views: 31
^can you do a small performance review?
do you really play for the d-league?

I played in a couple different D-League training camps bro, stuck on with GR Drive for half a season then got cut. It was a cool experience though!

This shoe FAR exceeded my expectations!
As soon as I put it on my foot the padding was felt and comfort exceeds the Kyrie 3 by a LONGSHOT.

Traction was not a issue for me and was pretty great!
Very Flexible and My my foot could breath. Low to the ground impact made it easy on cuts and drives.
Everyone LOVED them also, safe to say ill be moving on from my grails (PG1) into these! Bring on more colorways plz

I played in a couple different D-League training camps bro, stuck on with GR Drive for half a season then got cut. It was a cool experience though!

This shoe FAR exceeded my expectations!
As soon as I put it on my foot the padding was felt and comfort exceeds the Kyrie 3 by a LONGSHOT.

Traction was not a issue for me and was pretty great!
Very Flexible and My my foot could breath. Low to the ground impact made it easy on cuts and drives.
Everyone LOVED them also, safe to say ill be moving on from my grails (PG1) into these! Bring on more colorways plz

pretty awesome, and you're probably still better than most of us on here :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom